Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

had a problem with any of them, my og Andro still works just fine…the only problem I’ve had was a custom XINHS cable for my Z1R that bust off in the female bit, luckily it was easy to remove :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

g.o.a.t

2 pin won out. So be it, many superior formats lost in time and any connection and cable will do as long as music gets through eh? Sometimes a source output will force you to swap things about.

Anyway…

:notes:Let the music in tonight, Just turn on the music :notes:

3 Likes

Yeah…but a different kind of dance

Wrong verb

Women who’ve seen it tend to think it’s resembles doing IT

1 Like

Sony the innovator…waiting for the day when they throw their hat back into the ring

2 Likes

OnlyFans chicks be like :open_mouth: everyone else what a beautiful Prunus :smile:

3 Likes

He actively bet against his own team, plotted to underperform so someone could make an $80k bet to rack in a million. Like, really was trying to, as stated, ruin the integrity of the game. There’s already so much buzz surrounding officiating and whatnot but to get caught on specific points like he did is crazy.

But Bridges should have been banned for way longer and agreed there, too.

1 Like

At least you aint this guy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/n53myn/beware_of_faulty_mmcx_connectors_on_the_sony/

4 Likes

images (17)

Getting free expensive stuff
Why?
Who are you?
You want that “Whore” tag?
V_bmBP

Don’t trust anyone getting multi thousand dollar IEM’s FREE.
Use your brain man.

3 Likes

Owner is sending me the set.

Is this or the pula 02 the ones with fake knowles?
I think that s the Pula 02??

1 Like

Myerr audio produces the PA02 from what I know. So the CKLVX is the original.

Also CKLVK comes with better stock cables and better build for cheaper too

1 Like

using fake knowles? Both are same set w/ different caps?

I dont know much honestly, so I can’t confirmed extactly. But from email screen shots, it seems meyer audio makes the PA02 for Pula.

1 Like

@Timmy-Gizaudio
I know you have heard this a lot in the past week or two…but we are glad you’re so active on here these days. Nice to have you along this ride🤙

12 Likes

17 Likes

Why…why do you have to do that…flexin the meat

Only approve the last two of Kai

The first three just elicit jealousy

5 Likes

Thank the gods you are not raising Kai as a vegan!

" Where’s The Beef" - 80’s Wendy’s Commercial ahhh the good old days!

3 Likes

Nom nom Wagyu is the best. I still dream about this all you can eat wagyu place that I stumbled across in the Ginza area (the last time I was in Tokyo).

1 Like

For people with Scarlet Mini and also own a Titan, you guys think it’s worth saving up for titan at some point or is Scarlet Mini too good price wise a deal

Im slowing down now since the only sets left I’m interested in are stuff like Pilgrim, maybe Noir. MMK2/3, scarlet mini and hell that’s it really. Duo is relegated to “hear before I buy it”

Looking to pick up a bass set for now since I gave my UP to my sis

Forgot about IO Volare

No.
The point of having massive bass shelves is the potential to feel and hear the bass.
Feel the explosions in a movie, feel the drops in a music track…
Even sets like Canpur and NOBLE Spartacus can do it.

Like Monarch MK2 and Indigo by UM the ability to turn it up is almost nill
I adjust all sets to 77dB
listening to music means the dynamic range is +/- 10-15 dB
Titan screams fast. If you wanna get more bass (as one does on a Bass dominant set) you get shrill ouchie treb.

9 Likes

Alright sweet, now I can add it to my lists of ignore for now.

I’ve recently found myself looking for a nice sparkle that I can also turn up so it’s been a bit of a fight.

Scarlet still reigns supreme as endgame for me then, barring winning the lottery and buying either Spartacus and Canpur lol

4 Likes