Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

First tests, could I really win this hobby, the hardest part is the bass, the measurements

38D1XJ00 7Mi/8a without filters.

9 Likes

Yes you could
Appreciate the sharing of driver profiles :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Ok, thanks for the support!

3 Likes

Preamble…haven’t heard the Tit…but I can’t imagine it vibrating more than this

because of this phallus looking stem

nuff said

4 Likes

We should support Anatolyi and have him made…we would then have one of our own in the crew

3 Likes

Man that looks so good

1 Like

As Chris said…it scales real well in the lower registers…the Scart is definitely volume dependent…you really have to dip into the throttle to bring out the mids though…channel separation is really impressive…no sibilance in the consonants

I’ve heard quite a few BH sets in the past year and this little bitch is end-game for me with hip-hop tracks…and does very well with rock and even string dependent jazz…blues tracks are quite respectable as well

3 Likes

The fact that you said it does well on rock and string jazz along with blues is definitely a go for me

No sibilance on consonants is very important, I took for granted the concept of sibilance until I met Project M and she kicked ever living shit out of my eardrums.

On a side note, so you guys remember what IEMs were touted as having subtonic storm DNA? I’m interested in something that can touch it’s signature.

recently discovered my Variations don’t have enough subbass for when I walk on the streets so I’m excited for when I can hopefully grab scarlet

Fingers crossed I don’t wait 3 months.

1 Like

If you have a good dongle/dac with a lot of headroom, you could buy an impedance adapter. Like a 10-32ohm one. Instant sub bass/midbass.

2 Likes

75om is best, but not all IEM it works.

https://sl.aliexpress.ru/p?key=6XaxsSE

1 Like

By the way, many people do not even know what is inside the Subtonic STORM, they use expensive and high-quality components and use precision resistors! It is very cool! I’ll take it into account!

4 Likes

problem with adapters is they’re too long lol and they annoy the ever living shite out of me

1 Like

Going just off of the headphones.com video about the Storm, Resolve mentioned it shares certain characteristics with the Mega5est and the Dusk DSP. Although, the Storm is apparently much more detailed.

1 Like

The difference between the top IEM and the middle class and the low class is that the top class can play ultra high frequencies better because of the EST drivers, but now the BCD drivers are entering the race, that’s the main difference. The middle class and the budget have learned how to do bass and midrange well, but without EST and BCD drivers this is not possible, at least without BCD.That’s exactly the difference. Progress does not stand still, in the future budget IEMs will learn how to do it)

7 Likes

These two ass***** are f***** up my s***

market is falling down a mineshaft

Investors developed wobbly knees…laying into gold…notice the use of asterisks

2 Likes

that’s better…takin care of the elderly…Charlie’s Rescue and me

1 Like

Try living here :person_facepalming: if the average IQ of the government were a temperature you’d need a jacket. Or maybe two.

1 Like

Man, that video that just dropped, it’s a fight between Mega5Est and Volare for me now. Might have to sell an IEM to fund that lol

Then again Volare looks so good I might just grab that lol

1 Like

Choices choices choices lol

I guess it comes down to how you like your upper mids.

The Volare looks very similar to the Variations and for me the Variations were too much in the 3k region that I found it a bit shouty.

The Mega5EST for me was a big improvement over the Variations, but YMMV.

1 Like