Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

UK Amazon gto…

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Linsoul-TANGZU-HBB-XuanNv-Detachable-Red/dp/B0D14N1R2R/ref=sr_1_1?dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.eQUfC9vdv5OTTuXVDoDvl9YwzagTAm2WlQsF1nthx53slKUFG9M_7QAX75oiVgmxUKvAeQlPyg-cRU53MUxAmR3OYnV1H0Koe_L0V1dOqkjOg3dLbzrKeyzhkTF0t2S-Q8HlKlkMLIpsmducreawYj1FnPC7h5JR1NH4T2mr1vvzQgX1GbNpF73zBdmrtvU673KQMxqBQ3Qkw1j_MfcNHDIzXgCd55mESdAFmAvkNEM76cYbZ3D8f2zskg4MHJS_X6v8aUIdJKisGDY4AcxtqCxdDVhct5NJJ1zDo3tfPTQ.JtxyGaHwmY8jnim9HesSnRKuUgF2f6FOoXtASlrTq9g&dib_tag=se&keywords=XuanNV&qid=1714226885&sr=8-1

3 Likes

I’m in US, but yeah that might go faster than the alternative lol

3 Likes

Mine are finally about to be delivered by Monday, I think. Next week is going to be busy with gear.

2 Likes

All I got recently is my PA02’s replacement

Gotta sell to fund a Doscinco if I don’t end up loving what I hear

Or a DaVinci, let’s see how the wind blows

decided not to sell it, just because it’s a hassle lol

1 Like

Everytime I hear the phrase giant panda I think of the twenty-somethings I sniffed around

whenever the barney’s would roll by…the girls would twerk them…it was called doin ’ the giant panda ’

black and whites were called panda’s by the nabe

7 Likes

ApplicationFrameHost_6lBYcpWbkQ

2 Likes

How long can one stare at a gif?
Me: “Yes”

5 Likes

Are any of you kids waiting on the Aur Aehta or have experience with it? I keep looking there…

1 Like

:fire::crown::fire::crown::fire:
Starting to get back in to hip hop after years! Really enjoying it. Thought about you @hawaiibadboy
Hope the fam is well🤙

6 Likes

Dude! Mf Tip Harris… he was the man back in the day.

The other day me and my buddy were driving back from a delivery and we were bumping to some 2000s rap and T.I. came on and we were vibin’ hahah

1 Like

The King baby!

4 Likes

Such good times for hip hop and rap as a whole. It was POPPIN’ in the early to mid 2000s.

I’m happy I grew up around that era. Modern Rap just isn’t my jam, so I haven’t been too into it the last 5-6 years.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Duke nukem at 55 when test wears off

3 Likes

Sony XB700 TWS frequency graph

JVC XC62 T TWS Frequency graph

6 Likes

Kingfisher pigment

10 Likes

Talk to me…what drivers…how much you want?
give-me-give-it-to-me-now

8 Likes

Words of a true junkie

4 Likes

But how loud do they get…haven’t heard a TWS yet that gets loud enough for me

3 Likes

1c5f

2 Likes