Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

My lungs are about ready to go.

I’m ready. Start doing vids tomorrow

mutant-shiba-club-pop-gang-msc

16 Likes

What did you catch some lung rot ? Glad your feeling better :blush:

2 Likes

Alright, last time I bring up the Xuan NV.

I bought a set for my niece and a Xinhs cable just arrived that’s going to complete that gift package for her.

12 Likes

Let us know what she thinks!

3 Likes

Another Adenovirus with a heavy does of pneumonia and while I had that Kai gave me influenza.
I got it all from Kai. He cycles through stuff quick but Mommy and Daddy get the brunt of it.
I was raised in America and she in Japan and we both had all our shots as kids…it doesn’t matter apparently. I never caught a cold in Hawaii and maybe got the flu every other year b4 my son was born.
My wifes friend who is 23 broke her ribs from coughing…Kai’s friends Mom had same thing I did but my ribs didn’t snap…just felt like I couldn’t breathe.
Love being a parent and a Father but man…no sleep year 1 …year 2 no week without feeling like you got hit by a car

13 Likes

Yeah I remember those days not fun but it gets better soon - Preschool time still aways away but they seem to build up immunity and so do you.

Love is sharing is it not!

1 Like

13 Likes

Damn those are the most wicked looking IEM I have ever seen and yours for only $2600

1 Like

Are those open much lol. Hopefully they benefit from that open back design.

2 Likes

If you like sharing your music with the guy next to you…these are perfect.
I come from Car Audio so of course I don’t care about other folks peace and quiet.
Very satisfied with this set…the guy next to me at lunch wagon while I was slammin em…maybe not a fan?

5 Likes

I was banned or the whole site was down for almost 2 days?
@ohmboy who pays the bills? I’ll buy this site from them, I’ll put you on salary too. No CAPS

13 Likes

Site was down I think, thought it was just my VPN doing weird things but looks like everything went down

I’d also be happy to chip in if it means no more sudden blackouts lol

6 Likes

Z addressed it here, basically we grew too fast:

10 Likes

Melodic Artification “Alter EGO”
That company name is…unique
I would take these over RN6
These are gonna be on a lot of folks TOP 5 summit fi end of this year.

EDIT: LOVE that Hiby…love it…never had a DAP suck the prints off my finger so much…man that is a DNA hoover :laughing:

13 Likes

Holy shit that looks like a TANK what an absolute unit

2 Likes

What happened…I thought that Ohm was sittin on the john…just takin in the day :thinking:…when he finally came to his senses and gave the 'ol cutter the bant that he so decidedly deserves

5 Likes

Why would Ohm ban you though? There’s no pleasure to gain from banning someone who wants it so much. The true torture is not giving you what you want

3 Likes

Reckon that would be Z so I guess you can DM and have a chat.

Thanks bro :smiley: …but I’m a mod, I’m here to help our community to enjoy and share our thoughts on music and hardware in peace and to help keep threads on point or stop spammers, bullying etc…
I like being self employed, a ghost in the machine if you like, Z’s never come back at me for any of my call’s, fending off any ChiFi advances or other unscrupulous offers

Man I’ve never banned anyone that hasn’t listened to straight forward good advice regarding their general attitude toward other forum members or being plain stupid or rude or folk that like to play or troll, spammers etc.

Hopefully the forum can continue, keeping its roots firmly planted in music, keep enjoying everything related to it and each other :notes::metal::peace_symbol:

20 Likes

I knew he wouldn’t Goob…he has a big heart…such a cute individual

Some of the mods on other sites are so uptight…I’ve never seen anyone get so offended…what is their glitch exactly

" you can’t say fuck on this forum “…what do you mean…I just did…” that’s it your out "

like a broken fuckin record

3 Likes

I think we’re all adults here, we know when someone’s being a dick, and when someone is just being them selves.

Take @Jaytiss thread a few weeks ago, remember that mess? Yeah. Those guys got jumped digitally because of their attitude. swearing is just a way to accentuate what you’re trying to say, being a dick head is a lot different. You’re good, dude

9 Likes