Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

@hawaiibadboy Hi. Did you get some info about the armatures used inside the Simgot EM10 ? Are they all sonion/knowles or cheaper alternatives?

1 Like

“jumped digitally” :rofl:

3 Likes

I open all sets including STORM and CANPUR :ok_hand:
I assume they are same as EM6L but sound even nicer, have not looked yet.

6 Likes

Thanks for the unboxing of simgot sm10. It’s good to have you back. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks bro!

Immunity building is just wild, Dec 10 to yesterday was just one long cough fest.
Am glad to be back to normal pretty much.

17 Likes

Good to hear your out of quarantine and back to the good stuff!

2 Likes

Video is gone and I only got half way through the mismatched face plates I find that sext as fk!

Edit: Never mind was just me I was down.

Must have been the tear’s of sadness clouding my vision watching the Canucks get eliminated in the playoffs.

3 Likes

Strange, for me the video is still up and normal. :thinking:

Are coupled drivers in Canpur count as 2 drivers in specification? So in reality there is 5 dual-drivers in cp622b?

The cp622B had some exploded view images online that accurately reflect what I saw.
Out of respect to the creators and their creations, I never share pics or info.
Not even w/them. People come and go from companies. I don’t know who I am talking to for sure.
I have wicked OCD and Aspergers and need to know.
That’s why I measure all gears to 77dB themselves and in compares.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Alright, I found some on Elise shop. For a second I thought they had 4 BCDs each :joy:

1 Like

Yup, that image is courtesy of Eliseaudio.com
Well, I took it from there. :smile:

yo chris, get yourself some natural stuff to help your body! Thinking of Artemisia Annua (tincture) for example, can´t go wrong with that…Artemisinin (i think you can also get it isolated) is proven to be effective against malaria, covid and so on…will boost your immune system for sure

4 Likes

Mahalo’s bro!
I appreciate it :pray:

1 Like

Simgot EM10 Frequency response graph

16 Likes

IMG_1695
IMG_1696

4 Likes

Damn that looks nice, I didn’t expect Simgot of all brands to deliver that subbass, and in a flagship to boot… I’ll be paying attention to reviews.

8 Likes

That looks like some legit sub-bass, which is not what I expected from Simgot. I might be interested.

6 Likes

The bass looks very nice and I love the shells, but that 3k peak is too much for me. Shame as it would’ve likely have been my first Simgot iem.

4 Likes