Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

EYYY thanks man, im truly honored to be here.

oooh hopefully the man himself responds heh
Aye, I’ll keep my eyes peeled for one. Theres so many interesting iems out there tho…I can see why this hobby is like a quicksand jeez

4 Likes

We’re happy to have you, brother!

This hobby is like quick sand for sure, you best be careful not to fall in! But it looks like you already have haha best of luck and make sure you stick around.

5 Likes

sadly so hahaha im so worried for my wallet
heh ill be around for sure, at the very least still lurking for a good read

3 Likes

giphy (5)
:grimacing:

8 Likes

I’m demoing these right now.

I’ve also demo’d the Scarlet Mini in the past.

I think Maestro Mini is definitely where it’s at for basshead yet balanced. I was worried about it being sharp/too sharp but I haven’t had any issues so far. This is being driven by a Fiio K11. I’ll have to test on my Geshelli and other sources to see if that changes.

Scarlet Mini has more sub bass rumble but it’s not that bad. It doesn’t bleed over and I think it still works well. But, if you are treble sensitive, definitely go Scarlet Mini to satisfy your bass craving.

10 Likes

If you can test it somehow (especially for fit) i would suggest to put Oriolus Szalayi on your list which is a fantastic set for your music taste

3 Likes

The UP is a better pick than the TOP IMO and especially for ypur library.

4 Likes

Symphonium Titan :+1: Or ZIIGAAT Jupiter

If those are too much grab the Thieaudio Hype 4s

10 Likes

that’s a really pretty set hawt dang
Got it on the treble. I found someone selling one of the maestro mini locally, I’ll see if I can test em out. Fingers crossed they have the Scarlet mini too.

2 Likes

thats a really beautiful set, reviews looks promising too but its a bit out of my budget

YOOOO beryllium bass… Xenns Up is possibly a fav now

3 Likes

I’ve tried both and leaning towards the Maestro Mini as being my favorite. I’ve also been listening to the Maestro SE which are -great- too but the size is uncomfortable at times and took a lot of tip rolling to find the right one.

1 Like

Damn skippy! The UP is still a player.

3 Likes

how so? I did not check prices globaly but it is below 1000€ new where i live and goes used for ~550€ most of the time

1 Like

oh shit it aint, I was looking at it in SGD HAHAHA my bad

1 Like

Buy thirty of these…

hand them out…make friends…a lot of friends

8 Likes

The UP would always be a player imo, and if one is willing to EQ, it will go wherever you want.
There is some magic sauce that Jupiter and UP both share, yet hard to put a finger on it .
I think it’s time to step down the price though …499.00 seems right for the times.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I mean, to be fair, the Pacers are not even close to being a good defensive team. I think they’re 25th? Rick is a floor raised because he’s a good enough coach but he is not a defensive coach at all. And a lot of the personnel on the team are definitely not defense oriented.

But, yeah, I love Awful Coaching. But at a lower volume.

2 Likes

:rofl:

is that your brother…

I love armchair coaches

2 Likes