Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

9 Likes

dam lemme know how you end up liking the h60 compared then, I might just grab one since UP is a personal favorite of mine

2 Likes

uhh the blue color shell, they’re after my own heart here xD. Used to own the ISN H40 back in the day, I still vaguely remember the lush, thicc & creamy sound, though sadly had to sell it away along with other stuff to fund the VX purchase lol.

1 Like

I heard the H40 briefly, the H50 was more refined to my ears and had a little more mid magic. The H60 is supposed to be further refinement still…

Now the question becomes if I should go for the H60 or go crazy and pick up the new Penon Voltage for the EST sauce - they’re supposedly really similar otherwise.

2 Likes

nice, I haven’t heard the H50 yet but glad that it came across as a more refined H40 for you mate, and if the H60 is a further improve upon the strengths of its predecessors then I think it’s worth the try. I reckon the H60 would still stay in the sane pricing of around $300~$400, given how overly competitive the mid-fi market is getting at the moment, anything more than that would be quite a tough spot.

As for the question, now that’s tough, but if it’s me, I would go for the H60, then look into the used market for a well-priced used Voltage. Then after proper comparison, you decide the winner for urself and sell the other one, then write ur review here so I can read lol =))))

1 Like

That’s probably the best course mate.

H60 it is :slight_smile:
By the way, it is $349 on Penon for sale now!

2 Likes

You must join Penons mailing list. There is a coupon code for H60!

2 Likes

They already sent out the code for H60 , however, since you just joined you can ask them kindly for a code from the contact page.

1 Like

Letshuoer S08 Frequency Response graph

12 Likes

Graph of the Noir looks good too bad they dont sell it without a cable I dont want. EQ it is then but I actually enjoy it the way it is , I think most IEM’S should stop scooping out the midbass.

6 Likes

That looks like a tamed version of the S12, which I loved (unfort had to sell it). Seems like a “smooth” operator. :notes:

:smiley:

7 Likes

Haha, exactly! :grin:

1 Like

Another planar or some other config? Looks interesting if nothing else.

Thanks for the review of the non-Noir Pilgrim. It looks like Elysian received my prayer for a wired Freebuds Pro 2 IEM. Still waiting for my pre-order…

4 Likes

Hey HBB

Punt Punting GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

Movie gif. Ben Stiller as David in Starsky and Hutch sports a disco look with oversized tortoise shell sunglasses, mutton chops, and a butterfly collar shirt. He looks to the side as he raises his eyebrows and utters, "Do it."

7 Likes

The mail is in!

14 Likes

Try this…quickly

4 Likes

DX 9 finally arrived…literally a slow boat from China haha

13 Likes

Thing is beautiful :heart: :ok_hand:

3 Likes