Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I asked LS answer was still no LOL
Huge OG Fan so here is hoping its not like MKii

2 Likes

Probably very similar to mk2, that’s why they launched it silently.

2 Likes

They posted a bunch of posts on FB about the MK3, I think they’re looking to write their wrongs here, that’s why they’re releasing so quickly after the MK2. They did a similar thing with the Prestige - That set was half liked, half slammed for sibilance, so they came out with the LTD less than a year later that fixed the issue. I assume this is the same kinda deal.

5 Likes

Hopefully you’re right. But I don’t think it’ll be like og oracle. That tuning was very special. If they just fixed the flaws in mk2, they should sent it to reviews

1 Like

[EDIT, didn’t backread sorry, got too excited about posting about the Oracle 3]

What’s the story there? I see the OG oracle is still listed on Linsoul… that one’s the way to go?

It’s a specialized tuning that focused heavily on beautiful vocals and mids so if that’s what you’re looking for, yes. The MK1 is great.

2 Likes

:thinking: :shushing_face:
What’s the best setting? I’m thinking #1.

RAD-33518 P183 Knowles
Sonion 2354
Sonion 38AJ00 7Mi/8a
Sonion 38D2XJ00 7Mi/8c

Unfortunately the Huayunxin HJS-7S could not be used in this set due to its size, and since there is still an 11mm bone conduction driver. HJS-7S I had to replace it with the RAD-33518 P183 Knowles. The Sonion E50DT0005/D could not be configured, it probably works well paired with the Sonion EST65QB02 which I would not have been able to fit in this enclosure either.

The Sonion 38AJ00 7Mi/8a is much better for midrange frequencies than the Sonion 28UAP01.
Sonion 38D2XJ007Mi/8c vs 38D1XJ007Mi/8a
Sonion 38D2XJ007Mi/8c difference is that it is well tuned from the factory for low frequencies.

3 Likes

It would be helpful to put the three signature options up together to see their differences

1 Like

Perhaps you should consider having your own squig for these graphs?

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll create it tomorrow)

2 Likes

Mark from super review is pretty chill about setting them up. I know a few brands use it as well. He doesn’t charge for hosting or anything.

3 Likes

Filled out the enrollment form. Sent a request in discord to him in case the registration fails.

5 Likes

I never had luck with the registration. Months went been without an answer. Via discord though was near instant. Just make sure you’re saving the measurements correctly. On my first upload I ran out of allocated space really quick. On export of the measurement in REW you need to make sure use custom resolution is enabled. I don’t believe it is by default. Hopefully this will save you a small headache.

12 Likes

Bought Son Celtic kicks
Celtics win title
Coincidence?
wine-drinking-wine (1)
https://www.google.com/search?q=Boston+Celtics&rlz=1C1CHBF_enJP882JP882&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

14 Likes

Boston is a weird place. People I talked to wanted to get all worried cause they lost G4 bad and I’m like “they’ve been obviously better. Probably just wanna win at home.” Then absolutely dog walk Dallas at home…

And the riot police have to come out and drunk Irish people are climbing the street lights like they’re a sloth.

The swing of emotions is 100% Boston lol.

Congrats to the Cs though. They were the best team, period.

4 Likes

As a Lakers fan, F Boston and F the Celtics.

But, yeah, they embarrassed the Mavs. Think Timberwolves would have stood a better chance.

1 Like

All of DEN/MIN/OKC were better suited to play Boston (especially if Kyrie was getting shut down the way he was).

PJ Washington shooting 10-15% better from 3 against OKC than any other series was the series flipper. He had multiple 5+ 3s games against OKC, and hit like 6 total vs. BOS. WHOOO shooting variance.

Once OKC is ready, a BOS/OKC series would be fire

2 Likes

Bill and Red are smiling right now…

4 Likes

I haven’t heard back yet about Squiglink registration,
So far.

The difference on the BCD influence graph.
Video of a BCD demonstration from a month ago.
Of course eventually I will reduce the BCD power a bit.
BCD reproduces frequencies from 200-300hz with more intensity, where in the tracks is snare/clap all clearly felt and from genre to genre more interesting, especially the genre of rock or dnb.
Lower frequencies are also reproduced, but with less vibration, this is done on purpose so that you just did not fall out of your ears.

Regarding the graph that I previously cited as an example with a smooth middle and a pronounced bass, but to achieve such a bass, you need to use a large impedance on the driver, which in accordance leads to the fact that you need a very powerful source to achieve at least 90db, not everyone has a powerful source of about 800mw at 32ohm per channel.
So while I’m still playing around with the setup, I need to make the balance in power and more familiar to everyone.

I will also make an aluminum connector to fix the eartips.

Track in video - Droptek & Vorso - Smog

@ToneDeafMonk You were right about the Sonion 37AAX007/A BCD, even in my hands it didn’t give the vibration I was hoping for, what can’t be said about this 11mm BCD.

4 Likes