Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

That’s Z on the left…me on the right

I saw 10 plus vids pop out for a $20 set that is now $150…cuz Meze suddenly learned how to tune like budget chifi

42do

15 Likes

Ima remember moments like this second right here till the day I die

21 Likes

The accessories look nice tho…

1 Like

OMG so precious :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

My guy Kai so fly no lie :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Living like a Champ. Love to see it. It makes me happy seeing the fam living well and living happily, Chris. Kai is such a stud, he always has been. Watching him grow is trippy… reminds me of my son big time. I can’t believe it’s been so long already. Just goes to show how fast times goes.

You enjoying every second like you should gets my choked up, trust me, doing all the fun stuff with your son will be the best decision you’ll ever make in your life and it won’t even be close. Much love, brother.

10 Likes

Lolz

I think the Alba and the Project M are probably the most requested sets for me so far this year

I’m honestly more excited for the 4DD and 5DD stuff (if it actually works)

But also, that smile!!!

8 Likes

Agreed the platinum standard for bass is W2022 :wink:

A-T is working on bringing an evolution to it to market in about a year from now for a slightly more achievable price…

1 Like

Right back at you and the fam. :heart:
Saw your comment about the fade in and fade outs of love for this hobby.
RESPECT.
tumblr_ebb551b1c0fa44b8305e881fd6f4c2c9_24f2ed78_500

After a slow 5 months I’m jumping back in head first and am going to body some folks.
My Son gives me perspective.
Are the people around me just.
Are they here for self enrichment only?
Do their words about Hifigo or Penon or Linsoul change depending on access to free stuff?
Is it related?
yes-sure-it-is-actually1-ezgif.com-resize

Are hot takes on Collabs related to that as well?
yes-sure-it-is-actually1-ezgif.com-resize

My DM’s sure do reflect that.
Pay attention some…one sure can detect that
Insulated cuz 50 others doing it…not gonna deflect that

Surgical Summer coming

got-my-eyes-on-you-pusha-t

11 Likes

Now thats dedicated!

3 Likes

If you run you uBlock Origin just add the following to your custom filters

! Jun 23, 2024 https://*.squig.link
squig.link##.welcome-sponsor-launcher

! Jun 23, 2024 https://*.squig.link
||squig.link/squiglink-intro.js$script,1p

It’ll block the HiFiGo ad and badge along with Squig intro and badge across all squigs

12 Likes

screenshot-hbb.squig.link-2024.06.22-19_19_58

It’ll block that litle badge?
If so thanks

3 Likes

That’s a lifesaver thanks Mag

5 Likes

ric-flair

@MMag05
You win the internets today!! Thank you!! :pray:

9 Likes

Thanks for posting the picture to help others.

I hate pop ups and UI elements that look out of place. It is my pleasure to accept this award.

IMG_1554

I initially recreated the the .json that contained the elements and hosted it on another site. Then edited the index.html to point to the new .json but felt it was a bit unfair to Mark. It also would only be specific per squig and would require us all to edit the index.html for our squig. Also worried it could have led Mark to banning a squig. Above was the best approach since most of us probably run an ad-blocker. Trying to make one for Ad-Guard as well for phones.

11 Likes

I’d pay $500 to have my squig moved off Marks server and migrate my squig and all it’s contents to a spot where I never have to worry about Linsoul, Shenzen, Hifigo or anyone else splashing everyone who uses my tool.
I like Mark.
That’s unrelated to not being informed in advance and having no opt out ( I offered to pay him monthly.
So if anyone can migrate my squig to a new gig or anyone already doing, if I can join?..I’m in. Will pay for the time and share host fees.
I have no time to do it with Kai at this age. So offer is open.

4 Likes

Super easy! I could definitely help you out. I had previously hosted my database on GitHub before moving to squig. The only downfall is you don’t have access to cross search other squigs. I’m also not sure how the new 5128 comp would work as that was not a feature when I was hosting on github. If your interested at any point should me a DM.

6 Likes

I don’t care if my squigg doesn’t show others.
I do but, I care more about the monetizing of it without discussion or options.
If I can upload my graphs in same easy way I do under Marks system I am 100% interested.
I will DM you later tonight.
My contact cuz Kai is sporadic but my payment will be in seconds.
Thank you for giving my viewers the access they enjoy and letting me keep it ad free. That is worth paying for :pray:

8 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Only reason my tour group moved away from GitHub was because we didn’t have the exposure. Moving to sguigs helped us get that with the cross searches. Of course you don’t have the issue of needing exposure.

6 Likes