Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I totally missed that the dude was on here.

Bye Bye Terry
200w (35)

5 Likes

Ohm has spoken

7 Likes

Nah bro not leaving :smiley: the sands of forum time are shifting…hopefully I can talk to Z at London Canjam and see what lies ahead.
But in the meantime I’ll do what I always do :notes::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

That’s it ?

where’s the…

I’m pretty sure Sad Wings is my favorite album of theirs at this point, just so good start to finish and a lot of variety!

2 Likes

I’m curious of the back story as well. The screenshot in a vacuum seems like the other dude is the bad guy, but I’m sure there are many other messages that’ll give the context behind it.

Not saying you’re hiding anything or something along those lines, but I just want to understand the entire thing before making a judgement.

Sandeep has been nice and courteous towards me so this is somewhat out of his character or at least, the character I know of his. Which is very limited keep in mind.

7 Likes

I also received a similar PM from Terry2024 last night, also in response to a post I made about the Supermix 4. The message said:

"Hi, GoneToPlaid, My name is Alice, and I represent HiFiGO’s marketing department. I am pleased to reach out to you regarding a potential collaboration opportunity.

We have some upcoming items, I want to recommend to you, could we talk about on them?"

I see that the Terry2024 account has been removed.

5 Likes

lol Alice took over the previous rep’s account (Lvy) on other places and now has decided to be Terry I see. I’m done with their shenanigans too.

5 Likes

4 Likes

giphy

Lvy/Alice/Terry…

2 Likes

I’m not going to defend Sandeep here, but he like everybody else have problems and hardships in his life, regarding to family. He can be a hothead, and say things he regrets deeply afterwards. I am too old to care for drama, and easily looks past stupid shit and moves on. I’m just hoping the hobby doesn’t implode on companies tricky and less than honest marketing schemes. I’m possibly to quick to hand out second a third chances :joy:. Oh well, at least the music won’t disappear!:smile:

7 Likes

i don’t even know how to proceed in this thing because i have been reviewing and organising tours for stuff that I get from the brands as well. But looking at your chat I feel sad :frowning:

Sorry if i had disappointed you some how, but that was not my intentions and i never wished my country to represent such things either :(.

7 Likes

Don’t take it deep.
I don’t even know your government given name.
It’s not possible for me to judge a stranger.
It’s sellers who saturate the market and draw battle lines on people who give back negative feedback
and are constantly recruiting as the mails above you show. Hifigo is in the DM’s of people because the watch these chats.
I’ve seen you on Headfi for a while so wasn’t talking about you.
There is a new seller built promo wing with new names and channels born from those types of DM and they gotta go positive.
Z Review was an anomaly in the hobby as he loves everything including money that comes from that.
It has become the default way.
Pump and dump.
Hype a set and start your vid telling everyone to buy it…then 3 weeks later cook that set to hype another.
Crazy stuff

7 Likes

I’m not going to bring him up anymore.
The guy who shared the story was asked yesterday to give context and he chose not to.
Which means he shoulda kept the whole thing to himself.

2 Likes

Puts the boxing gloves on byhimself…
Big moment in this family… :smiling_face_with_tear:
PkOc

16 Likes

Watch out "old man":sweat_smile:. Next thing you know he’ll kick your ass​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

EDIT: Redid both sets

My 1st sucessful github pull

giphy (100)

12 Likes

Well well. Looks like the money bags and the plebs are both eating well with those sets

4 Likes

Just redid Davinci cuz I thought my mic mighta gone nutz…nope

My 61T doesn’t graph like other sets graphed
Mmags can see my measure date on the updated Davinci…it’s 10 minutes ago.
Stealth retune?
Not my mic and L/R is fine

7 Likes