Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

It appears that your nozzle flanges have rounded edges. This is a good thing since the sharp edges on the DaVinci’s nozzle flanges tend to shred eartips when you remove them.

1 Like

2 Likes

Super Cute <3 My kid doesn’t go easy during haircuts.

2 Likes

Have to wonder about consistency, mine don’t sound like that graph , the bass glide more sub focused cleaner in the mid bass than my Doscinco. Crystals for tips

What is the serial number of your DaVinci? The SN is printed on the cable splitter. Timmy’s graph for the retail version of the DaVinci doesn’t have the stronger levels of bass and sub bass. I have to wonder if the tuning did get changed after some initial retail units were already produced.

He used to freak
I literally told my wife…“We have bigger brains…we have 2 combined…we can do this” :grin:
We are weeks away from him saying nah nah nah…no nope!! He already looks like the payoff is no longer enough to pacify

Mine is bassy (Red) Timmies squig is yellow
although

Mic variations are wild. Me v.s. tim 711 seems mostly post ear gain. Mine had a sub bass roll I fixed via calibration

8 Likes

If someone held a gun to my head, I’d say my set was the yellow graph, comparing to Doscinco this is my final answer.

Absolutely…

2 Likes

ME: There is a Fox that comes around at 1:am regularly…always around 1:am

Japanese person: There are no foxes in this area.

0e10a343-b7cb-4549-99d3-6edf6b4dbbe9_text

No…I got a camera though.

-vjmKm

13 Likes

that’s a Shiba Inu :smile:

No, my neighbor has a Shiba…most common dog in Japan. That is a Fox

1 Like

We’ve got an army of foxes and several coyotes running the show in my area

1 Like

depositphotos_581783324-stock-photo-beautiful-shot-japanese-red-fox

It’s a female. she had 2 kits 2 years ago. Have not seen any kids since that time. I had no camera that recorded then though

4 Likes

My Akita :grin:

10 Likes

Beautiful :heart:

2 Likes

Cool :smiley: finally added another to my infinity stones canal collection…an Otter :open_mouth: already got swimming Grass Snake,Kingfisher, Water vole and Dab Chick amongst other amazing birds and creatures…feeling blessed :dove:

3 Likes

Lost my Akita several years ago…she developed hip dysplasia…genetically was probably born with it…what a headstrong dog…stubborn but extremely protective of the family

9 Likes

I know bro…goofin

3 Likes

Watched your recent unboxing…and a thought crossed my mind about what will happen once you move into your new crib…

I’m gonna miss the old set…will the new set be intimate like the old one…or grandiose like Z’s new canvas

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. :broken_heart:

Akitas are very special animals, not sure what I’ll do when he passes, hips are graded A+ thankfully.
My boy is already 6.5 years old.

Loyal almost to a fault - Hachiko is an example… never could get through that movie being an Akita owner.

In other audio related news…

Just got mail - Dunu Titan S2 & Thieaudio Ghost.

For $41 the Ghost is blowing my mind :joy:
Dunu Titan S2 quite impressive… Above average clarity.
It’s going to my SO.

2 Likes