Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

DUNU Titan 2
giphy (82)

• It’s DUNU so yes…yes they CAN say. (That is a seller’s excuse not a company)

• It’s a $70 PET mylar based driver

• Not sharing BA types unless Sonion or Knowles :melting_face:…is now spreading to DD?
    GTFOH

2 Likes

change their name from Dunu to Dun’tknow

Dunu…Did U Not Understand

maybe Dunu is a subcontractor at Area 51…highly confidential composite

1 Like

Sorry to hear! I lost my boxer to cancer couple of years ago. It all happened within a span of 4 months. He had 27 tumours in his abdomen!

5 Likes

my empathy for you is quite distinct bro :handshake:…losing your best friend is one of the most difficult emotionally draining experiences that…for anyone who has gone through it…can easily testify to

everytime I lose a pet I resolve myself to never putting myself through that agony again…yet inevitably cannot fathom the idea of not having a close relationship with a pet…whether it’s a dog…cat…ferret…honey badger…wolverine…Kodiak bear etc. etc.

a friends boxer named Point is such lovable dog that I’ve warned my friend that I might just kidnap him…his demeanor is actually something special

Point is always on point

9 Likes

For those who love pets, we always promise to not put ourselves through this when our pet passes away but eventually we just need some time to get over it and we get another pet. I for most part of my life have fostered a lot of dogs and have always adopted.

Tyke (my boxer) passed away at the age of 5 and he was such a goofball. He was excellent with humans and dogs alike and never wasted an opportunity to hop and run like a deer as soon as I let him off leash.

I would 100% recommend kidnapping Point :sweat_smile: (He looks extremely similar to Tyke btw)

14 Likes

This guy…most regular posters in this thread.
Welcome to the community. :dog: :cat: :heart: :notes:

10 Likes

My best mate just got himself a pup that’s so adorable it pushed me over the edge. I too want a little buddy to join me on my adventures, train, go for a run with, pee on my carpet, I’m down for it all! My girlfriend already has a lovely cat, but I’m sure we can all agree that cats and dogs give their own special flavour to a home.

Found this beautiful little bastard; only one not yet picked up and that just makes me want to take her home even more. Contacted them to ask if I can come meet her and hopefully get myself a new best friend🤞

20 Likes

While there’s no real comparison between the two, I believe we can all agree that no hobby can match the joy and fulfillment of coming home to a beloved pet. The companionship and unconditional love they offer is simply unparalleled. :grin:

9 Likes

@hawaiibadboy - I took a flyer on the 7hz Five. Man, this is like the Legato but refined AF. I can’t wait to see your take on it but I’m in love.

14 Likes

Finally! Somebody who has photos and information about the new 7Hz Five.

4 Likes

Yeah, I have not heard a peep about that set. It may be a while before I put ears on those.
I got other stuff so no probs but I might just order the 7Hz if it is on Amazon…**** Aliexpress :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

ThieAudio Oracle MKIII Frequency response graph

10 Likes

Doesn’t look like it’s on Amazon just yet, only on Linsoul’s website.

Kind of really flew under the radar, no fanfare or review units being sent out at all. Maybe it’s because of how the Timeless II situation panned out? Based on like an hour or so of listening, though, I think they knocked it out of the park.

2 Likes

It graphs very close to your target, will be waiting for your video on this set. I have watched some reviews, some say it sounds like mini prestige ltd, if yes please mention that in your video as well. :fire:

1 Like

Does anyone have any kind of update on the Timeless 2? Has it been abandoned?

No idea about the Timeless 2. It feels like they announced, hyped, got negative feedback and just went silent for months before the Aurora, their new dac/amp and the Five dropped. But they seemed to have scrubbed everything about the Timeless 2 from linsoul.

I think it is abandoned, no update from any YouTuber I follow.

1 Like

Strange that it was announced so many months ago, yet no new update for a long time now.

1 Like

yo B…a friend of mine was just at an estate liquidation and pinged me about a monitor that they had up for sale… JQ Audio White Knight…
he says that it’s in mint condition with what seems like…at least to him… all the paperwork and peripheral stuff

asking 900 but the seller is ductile…never heard of them

opinion?

2 Likes

lol HBB will be quite familiar with that set I reckon :smiley:

2 Likes

I just found his review…

1 Like