Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

I’m going to be humble enough to say I can’t tell what the problem is. Are the vents blocked, or in the wrong place?

3 Likes

Yeah you’re not wrong about that. And, yes, talking about Letshuoer.

I never got an apology. I actually asked for one.
It gets worse but I’ll leave it at that.

They don’t HAVE any vents on the revision. :melting_face:
That apparently has minimal impact on tuning but it was a unilateral move and not bilateral.

If they were not so active and shmoozing and building sales off of collabs for last year (Myself, Z, Timmy…more coming)
They’d be 1/2 dead.
It became known (Vents) because a buyer shared not because they did (KL was same).

@darkgod5 You are wise to stay away from a company that refuses to apologize and waits for customers to notice something and then react…in a very limited manner.

8 Likes
13 Likes

great review Chris! I appreciate that you call out it being an upgrade for your collab. I always like when reviews call out upgrade paths. I also agree with all your points around instrument bloom and female vocals, although I would say that both male and female vocalists who sing mostly in the upper register suffer. Some female vocalists who have a lower register sound good to me.

I am actually pleasantly surprised by how good classical sounds given the amount of bass. Is it the best, most accurate, replay of classical for the money? definitely not. But I like the colored presentation and it’s definitely fun and enjoyable. Having said that, I hope no one buys this expecting it to be an EDC unless your library is mostly hip hop and rap

7 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Hi. Please try the UCOTECH RE-2.

This one? Sure :call_me_hand: :notes:

6 Likes

It’s got looks on its side!

4 Likes

@Tonytex_Teixeira said Ucotech stuff is surprisingly good!

1 Like

Moondrop Blessing 3 FR

7 Likes

Oops wrong driver sorry!

8 Likes

Most brands do not have (almost all don’t…actually) have their own factory, for obvious reasons. ($$)
The scenario is believable.
Plus points for mentioning worker overload.
Never seen a company add that point.

I got a buncha links sent to me and i refused to put em under my vid.
Cuz I got reminded 2x like I’m new to this. :melting_face: Was told some folks were angry.
Soooo, I typed a response to that “anger” about how much I cared and where they could shove that stuff which was up their ass iirc??
and told the rep to pass it on.

Growing pains of a brand.
They mentioned overworked workers and will give folks free stuff.

They handled their problem as well as one could hope. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Yep, good reaction from them. Not all companies reacted like that…

Regarding workload… I may be a pessimistic person, but I don’t see any workload reduction in their correcting actions: they separated and marked the components better, they added some people to watch over the workers, but it doesn’t seem they made any change in the production speed…

7 Likes

I was impressed by ES-P1 and got the RE-2 some time ago. My impression was it was pretty good 1 DD IEM with weighty brass housing. FR was almost identical to ER4XR so tone balance was good, but the soundstage was quite narrow. That was what I remembered. I only kept ES-P1 at the end. :slight_smile:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Sorry man, but I’m impatient. Do you have them in your hands? Can you share some thoughts about the bass? Is it too weak? In case we need to wait for a dusk version.

2 Likes

No, not yet. :notes: :v:

7 Likes

The price for the ultras is out of this world. Twice the price of the moonlight / mahina

4 Likes

zach-galifianakis-shhh

You are supposed to just buy it bro.
It has ultra in the name man…what do you want brother?
Ultra
:point_up:

ultra-botnet-ultra

6 Likes