Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 2)

Perfect for me who thought the Heyday was too tame and lifeless. That extra sub bass is welcome and because its Planar not overdone.

I thought the PR1 PRO was great value but maybe needed a tweek… and voila
PR2 was born thanks Chris for bringing this one to life.

2 Likes

Wow, so a Wu for 40 bucks !!
I don’t need it but how can you turn a planar with that tuning down for that price.
Should have decent resolution chops too.
I might get several for friends!!
Nicely done my good man :clap::clap:

3 Likes

I would totally get it to replace my Timeless but unfortunately the PR1 shell was hurting my ears… it’s ok, we can’t catch’em all

Maybe the PR2 is getting a reshell @hawaiibadboy?

Also just when I think I’m done with planar after the Z12, they pull me RIIIIIGHT back in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

OPPOTY & DRIAMS TIME :joy:

20 Likes

Have fun with her

3 Likes

Ok jokes aside the build and cable at this price is kinda nuts you’re insane dude @hawaiibadboy

Built like a tank and very sturdy/thicker cable you’d expect at higher prices ($100+)

19 Likes

I really dig the looks of the shells. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

FAST! Excited to hear your thoughts. Like xHBB and EA500 having a baby? Worse than OG BL03? Out of nowhere it sounds like a 16 BA set? Like having 8 Serratus in one ear and 6 Ripples in the other? Let us know!

14 Likes

:joy::rofl:
(10 chars)

2 Likes

Have not yet put them into my ears, too busy admiring the shell :joy:

Dam, if these also sound good it’s byebye wallet :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

Or “hello wallet, goodbye every other set I own”

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Dude, you hush. We’re prying Serial out of your ears because that’s your forever set.

Everything else is competing for First Loser

7 Likes

Finally got Linsoul to accept my money without a cancelation and refund whilst using the Reservation Card code, so $30 spent and waiting with baited breath. I’ve opted for the White & Gold set.

8 Likes

Edit: I wasn’t necessarily speaking for myself, like you rightly guessed!

4 Likes

Based on those graphs, at that price, I am sold on the PR2. I skipped all of the Zeitan Wu sets, but I had found a couple planars than I was happy with ( S12 and P1 Max ).

Wow, indeed. :metal:

It looks like the Tin P1 cable.

1 Like

I stepped away for a moment due to the Wu, but the Kahn has surprised me. Very solid! Now gonna have to oppity up in here too. Smh its just crazy how good we have it right now! :heart:

3 Likes

Companies are giving up per unit profit and getting back in volume of sales so prices can drop. It’s a great time to be on a budget in this hobby.

6 Likes

Reserved :slight_smile:

3 Likes