Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Teas vs legacy I think. Of course I already saw every vid about the Teas you publishedā€¦ Thatā€™s why I bought them :rage:

1 Like

Ohā€¦thatā€™s cool. Atleast it wasnt a rant vid :sweat_smile:

I mean all of your videos about Tea almost made me wanted to buy it, shame there are other things I need to take care of.

1 Like

That woulda been priceless :rofl:

Imagine you just know HBB from this IEM collaboration giveaway on Linsoul and the video you have to watch is one of the rant videos

6 Likes

I am so blessed. :raised_hands:
I have a girl who loves me :gift_heart:
I have my health :raised_hands:
I have money :moneybag: :yen:

Everything else is just gravy.

And I fucking LOVE gravy :call_me_hand:

20 Likes

I do not know if it is in your plans, but wait till you have kid(s)ā€¦ fully unconditional love

3 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Do you know if Linsoul will be selling the Mele on Amazon from the start? Right now in Europe, with customs expenses, VAT etc, products are almost double the original price.

1 Like

I am not sure. Definitely willgo up on Amazon. Not sure if from 20th. If you mail her she likely will. Where there is a demandā€¦there must be a supply :raised_hands:

1 Like

Amazon would be amazing, trully. I just hope to get it from linsoul quickly, but will prolly take close to 2 weeks :frowning:

1 Like

+1 for Amazon.

@hawaiibadboy pretty sure I caught someone else making this suggestion somewhere in here, but Iā€™d also be interested in a vid covering the collaboration process - elements like deciding on the configuration, what materials you want, process of developing the tuning specification and how you make sure itā€™s implemented as youā€™ve specified. Within reason though and only what youā€™d want to/or be able to share.

2 Likes

I will go over all of that in the review with compares to Hana 2021, BLON 03 and others. Iā€™ll be specific and very clear. If i miss any details about the process ,etc, Iā€™ll do a livestream Q&A :call_me_hand: :hibiscus:

7 Likes

heavy breathing

Rly hope you save some bucks there!

1 Like

I had a confusing moment during prep for Hana 2021 review.

Thought. That does sound a bit better. Enjoying the Hana over my set just a bit on a couple tracks
Black Sabbath
ā€œSweet Leafā€
bass pulls and drums around 2:36 mark ( bass and drums were spot on.)

and

Fleetwood Mac ā€œDreamsā€
Stevie Singing the open:

Now here you go again
You say you want your freedom
Well, who am I to keep you down?

(No sheen to Stevieā€™s vocals at ā€œā€¦you want your freeeedomā€¦ā€)

I had seen them graphed and itā€™s minimal difference and i was focusing so much for that i got confused which set was in my ears. ( like the Gopro shows I am mostly looking at 55" monitor and not down much) It seemed Hana 2021 resolved a bit better and kick was cleaner.

I actually had Mele in my ear and not Hana.

10 Likes

4 Likes

50 Melee vs 180 Hana 2021 with only minor differences?!?!?!

7 Likes

Good to know. I was interesting and grabbing the Hana but for the price, ill prolly only take mele and save some bucks :slight_smile: do you have a graph already?

1 Like

I do, will share in the review before anyone spends a dime. This is a graph friendly zone :raised_hands: :hibiscus: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Havenā€™t seen a dedicated TA Oracle thread, so Iā€™ll post here also to give credit to BGGAR review that was the ā€œdeciding factorā€ to buy them :smile:
These little toys are simply fenomenal :heart_eyes: cannot put them off my ears. Yes MEST2 are slightly better for technicalities, but man these Oracle have a fantastic tuning, incredibly engaging. Cannot believe these toys are ā€œonlyā€ 500$ (wellā€¦ā€œonlyā€ is referred to the crazy prices Iā€™m seeing around for TOTL)
PS I bought them through amazon.de (I live in EU) for much less than 500ā‚¬ (a real steal) but unfortunately I see that linsoul store on amazon.de has closedā€¦ hopefully itā€™s just a temporary thingā€¦

6 Likes

How long did you wait for them?