Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I think they are definitely worth a review, and with your experience we will get a better compare than others imo, and you have the Susvara. Plus you don’t have a high end closed back do you? I love how they look for some reason as well, go for it dude…

1 Like

Here ya go…

7 Likes

Just bought Mele through Amazon in the US. Won’t arrive for awhile, but at least it’s ordered. :metal:

2 Likes

That’s Awesome Chris! Think I even got in the second batch … Oh well.

1 Like

Thanks for support!!
Mahalo Bro :hibiscus: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

7Hz Timeless Frequency graph

13 Likes

I don’t really like the looks, but the graph is promising.

1 Like

Graph looks almost flawless? It’s a planar too which makes this even more exciting, they’re usually tuned to f*ck.

4 Likes

Wow, first pure planar that graphs ok. This will be interesting

2 Likes

Yup, this was a pleasant surprise after all the f""cked up planar IEM graphs I have seen

@nymz Am about to give alisten to it in a few minutes. Give it a 1st run through my playlist and see how she does :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Just that huge iem shell is a little concerning…
I know they had to fit a 14mm square driver in, but it just looks uncomfortable :rofl:

1 Like

I’m gonna go against the tide here and say I really dig this look. But they must look very very strange outside and in your ears lol

3 Likes

Wow. If you order “Mele” from AliExpress, the estimated delivery is October 6th :dizzy_face:

1 Like

There’s a 15 day queue + ali shipping. Probably will be sooner, but no one knows at this moment.

First batch was 500 units and got taken in the first 12h hours (during night) lol

2 Likes

Helmsdeep-siege2

Linsoul…

mother-of-god

7 Likes

I am impressed! Еnjoy…

1 Like

Ali shipping to Singapore takes usually less than 2 weeks, so this is more than 15 days queue. More like a month long queue bro!!! Very impressive.

And likely I have ordered within 2 hours after the launch. I may receive it next week if they send it on time though.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did the same, ordered on the first 15mins. Now I’m trying to talk to linsoul just to add some stuff to that order. Forgot to add Blon-03 to it. Wanna get some stuff to compare it to, will only have MH755 and FH3, to which I don’t think they are fair comparitions.

Yeah, when it was listed on Ali it was already a pre-order. :tired_face:

My inner addicted buyer bought it ASAP from Linsoul website with DHL shipping, lol… Hope they get shipped tomorrow. Usually DHL is 2 days from china to my hands, lets see :slight_smile:

Just trying to get hold of Deng so I can add that Blon to it. I also know zero about timbre, and since Blon 03 is a great timbre check, I need that one my collection.

6 Likes