Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

This…is where stuff dies for me.
ZEX kept living :slight_smile: For the money a very easy rec.

1 Like
4 Likes

For $22 these are very impressive compared to some of the more expensive stuff i bought 3 years ago… It’s amazing how far and fast the Asian iem market is advancing.

2 Likes

Sometimes a nice cheap greasy cheese burger is what you really need to satisfy your hunger… Life isn’t always filet mignon.

4 Likes

I’ll always have a spot for a greasy burger…or a Mom & Pop greasy spoon joint :raised_hands: :fire: :hamburger:

6 Likes

'Olina is Hawaiian for (joyful)

4 Likes

Is Olina an hibrid? :smirk:

3 Likes

7 Likes

Small continuity update:

By some miracle, I can finally access the Squig Link graphs

Now I have something to fidget with on my computer :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Thanks for updating. Glad it works for you now :notes:

1 Like

I figured out my bass problems with the DQ6. If I fully insert the iem deep in my ear like I should be all the bass disappears. If I do a partial insertion then the bass response comes back. I don’t know if maybe the deep insertion is crushing the tip and killing the lower freqs? No idea lol.

It may be something to do with driver pressure if it changes that much but I’m not sure.

1 Like

Try with a smaller tip… :wink:

1 Like

Driver flex, most likely.

2 Likes

I have frequently the same issue. Wonder if it’s a coupling vs decoupling thing. Whatever the reasons why, we have the solution!

Could also just be your ear canals. With my left ear, I need to do either shallow fit or super-deep fit, but anywhere in the middle and I get lessened bass response. Dunno if both ears could have the same issue.

Could also be the tips for sure, in conjunction with your ear canals. Past a certain point, you lose the seal.

1 Like

You are probably right. :ok_hand:

It happens in measure rigs. The tips “kink” and you lose low end.
Foams form fit so if it happens with foams forget the theory :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
9 Likes

Quick, precise, honest… Fucking A.
Love this format, please do more.

4 Likes

Had the chance to hear these three as well, and I think HBBs thoughts on the Kato and OH1s are spot on.

The Bravery however…
That set is not Bass Light, far from it. Heck, it has one of the best Bass responses of any full-BA set out there. Clear, intimate midrange, and the treble is smooth while retaining some sparkle. Excellent for Hip-Hop and Electronic Music.

First time I completely disagree on a set I had the chance to listen to as well. I heard pretty much the exact opposite.

1 Like