Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Sony’s picture processing is still one of the best on the TV industry according to digital trends. Sony charges premium for their TVs but people who want the pest possible picture quality Sony is the way to go. Which model did you buy, A95L ?

3 Likes

Yeah I might buy that one and see

yeah I immediately ran away after I saw it lol

1 Like

Bingo.
Bought a more affordable full array LED but installer said he could get the A95L if I waited a few hours so I did. Dude installed the sound bar for free because I went with his up sell angle. Win win

5 Likes

Great choice, you picked the best TV that is available in the market. Good decision on waiting and getting A95L, the QD-oled pannel used is best of the best. :fire::fire:

1 Like

Sony and LG have the best TVs on the market, by far.

4 Likes

Fixed this quote for you

Sony by far has the best processors on the market and not because I run an 85" A95L…I also have two LG OLEDs and the color rendition out of the box on the Sony is superior to them

but once you calibrate the LGs…it’s very subjective

I’ll throw in a little publicity shot

6 Likes

Lil Kim don’t fuck around with real G’ssss :smile:

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy Apx SE is nice

Cable on the thicker side though, but honestly feel it improves on the original Apx almost every which way and costs less too.

9 Likes

screenshot-www.fedex.com-2024.08.06-11_39_56

Mine is otw! :poland:

6 Likes

Holy jeez, that looks phenomenal.

3 Likes

Courtesy of Crinacle

on the 5128 (below)

Deuce uses a bandpass 3 cap array and is hard cutting at 150Hz
That gives the bass snap and speed (no woof/wool/lingering) if one chose to go stupid with EQ the input would be hammering to limits of driver which is well beyond safe listening level before audible distortion.
I added 35dB shelf from 120Hz and yeah.

This was basically 8 samples and 1 year of back and forth. Bassist and drummers input taken and used, it became essentially my targets midbass though a tad shy to keep vocals clean.
We got near 1500 orders or more and appreciate the trust.
Full review coming

22 Likes

9 Likes

Maestro Mini for comparison. Will be a different vibe completely vs their other line up.

Also, Divaaaaa bass tuning with DD is going to make my heart sing. Cannot wait, man!

also, baseball cap? Damn.

7 Likes

Oh damn, never looked at diva on Max…which is a set i love. Yeah a hat…I’m not having any input with the awards but…as long as it looks cool

4 Likes

Treble reminds me somewhat of my personal favorite collab of yours(yep love that cheap little thing even after all these years):

and the bass tuning is basically a platonic ideal tuning for me.
Can’t wait to get my hands on it.

3 Likes

Approved

3 Likes

Monarch Mids but more bass !!.
I cannot wait.

3 Likes

Yup
Doing something between the Maestro SE and GM at $200 with only DD was the goal.
Bass and drum kits authenticity and vocal quality preserved.

My fave Thie tribrid is Prestige LTD and it holds same low end line.

9 Likes

The retail will be the one I mentioned :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

To clarify further, the retail version will have the greater treble extension?

2 Likes