Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Welcome to the Forum, man! We definitely need some more musicians in this space. It’s going to be great getting all your feedback!

4 Likes

Don’t think that is the retail tuning. Think they said it’s this one

Yes i saw, reading the posts from old->new does that lol.

3 Likes

Lol I saw that. Mybad

2 Likes

Thanks for the trust.
Bass ist and drummers approved. and we kept clean mids for vocals. It’s why there are 7 versions and variations of a few of them as well.
Glad to have more musicians in here :slight_smile:

In other news.

Yanyin Carmen frequency response graph (Consumer version)

lotta sets are going with “Horizon” tuning

EDIT: No dip switches…thank you Yanyin :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

August 30th (Ships)

5 Likes

10 Likes

The graph kinda looks like your new Collab with fatfreq!!

1 Like

Yup

8 Likes

Any indication on pricing for Carmen?
It seems to graph similarly to Cadenza4…

Edit: from searching online it looks like it may be around $850

2 Likes

That faceplate is dope as hell. Can’t wait to hear more.

5 Likes

I thought it was being held back for a while. There are 3 versions including one with DSP :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Congradulations, I’m glad you are getting a Simgot collab after your canceled one. Should be a good fit for all those who can’t afford the more expensive FF x Duece. The shell looks so good, I love the different faceplate designs, and the black shell reminds me of the Pilgrim Noir shell a little bit. Black metal shells, are just cool af.

Was excited for the EW300 even before I knew it was a collab, now even more so. Love this time of year in the hobby, so much good stuff coming out.

9 Likes

Nice. Price reveal?

1 Like

Not sure. Don’t want to say. After borking graph announce on Deuces I’m gun shy :laughing:
When they list it I’ll know for sure.

7 Likes

My Wallet literally can’t keep up with all of these back to back to back releases lol Best of luck on this one, Chris!

4 Likes

Hello everybody,
I am a bit confused about FATfreq x HBB Deuce sub bass shelf.
As advertised by FatFreq it’s 25dB Bass shelf, but according HBB graph it’s only 12dB.

Wrong advertisment on Fatfreq side?

3 Likes

yo, Welcome to the forums, brother! I assume @Ohmboy is going to merge or close this thread soon, you could just ask in the HBB main thread next time - but to answer your question, I reckon it’s a mistake on FF’s site.

1 Like

If this is the final tuning 70-58db =12
This curve does look sweet tho. Probably a oversite from FATfreq from initial talks to final.

Having heard a few FF none of thier releases are bass shy should leave no bassheads wanting and at the same time appeal to many.

2 Likes

let Chris answer :smiley::pray::notes:

2 Likes