Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Yes.
It’s actually 15dB Crins mic is better calibrated in bass. 15 is what the production version will be
:ok_hand:

11 Likes

It’s my mic…
The final will be 15dB
It does sound good…my bias ass says :smile:

9 Likes

Man, the graph do look beautiful :fire::fire:. The treble is looking very smooth for a DD. Hope I get to demo it soon.

Are all 3 versions gonna be sold? A bit confused now since I have one on the way and all they told me was the driver config but nothing about it being a collab, so maybe i have the regular one coming?

Maybe the regular or DSP? I thought it was being announced end of August :melting_face:

2 Likes

I own Scarlet already. (Why do they call it Mini?- can’t make it out.) Thus, I am not so sure whether to let the order go or cancel it. 15dB and 25dB in Sub bass is hell of a difference. I learnt about it today and it definitely did not “make my day”. Don’t know what to do now. Not to say I am at a loss.

1 Like

All 3 will have different tunings I guess with the same shell?

Do you think I still should buy it owing Scarlet? Which is a real bass canon to me as a base-head.

Yeah, that’s what they told when I asked them when I will receive my order.

I have to measure em all before I comment. Will maybe unbox tomorrow. I’ll post here :ok_hand:

The tech for bass is different. Hits harder. If you have scarlett you already have a good set. I wanted bass and no BA in the treble. Also less midbass so I can have better vocals. If you just want basshead and have Scarlett…just keep what you got :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

As Mr.HBB said scarlet is good, but duece has different tech and drivers and will provide a different experience. Plus purchasing collab is also about showing support for the creator. If you have the money and want to support him you should atleast get one, if you don’t like it you can always sell it.

6 Likes

It’s a FATFREQ big boom boom :boom: If you dont like it there will me many to take it off your hands used. You would be crazy to refund.

8 Likes

Yeah, I won’t cancel the order. In the worst case there’s always sound tuning/equalizing.

1 Like

With FATfreq tech , The graph wont correlate to the in ear experience either , like the Twilight and Plunge Audio not using tubes effects the measurements and in ear experience is so much better than on paper.

6 Likes

I believe you, the ones who say they are unbiased are the ones you can’t trust.

6 Likes

I stopped commenting on behalf of graphs. I don’t trust them specially with new techs. Not because of the inaccuracy I look at 5128 graphs for analysis after the review. But my ear canal is a bit smaller than avg.

If HBB thinks some IEM is going to be a somewhat bassy IEM, rest assured it will rattle my brain.

2 Likes

so let it be written…so let it be said

the Fatfreq

I’m throwin in these last two…just because I can

5 Likes

Everything I’ve purchased that you said sounded good to your @#$ has been a hit with me, so I have no worries.

1 Like

I personally use Olina & Mele till date. Gave Z300 to my dad. Use QKZ for work. It just works.

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy do you know how many guys will work to assemble the Deuce? With more than 1000 orders they have to work for months and months. Also about the first 150 orders… I hope they will work at those orders to ship them for first… I remember reading in the past where fatfreq sent first batches of another iem(I don’t remember if scarlet or maestro mini) to the stores, instead to ship them to the first orders taken on their site. Also I hope they will check the channel (L/R) matching? Because I don’t have a rig to graph iems and check.

2 Likes