Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Definitely my lock in then, thanks for the help lol

About time I bought new cables anyways

2 Likes

12 Likes

I think DSP is great for phone use, but I have a few dongles, and DSP sets usually donā€™t compare well to something neutral with real power. I also hate having to keep multiple suspect tuning apps for the DSP. Moondrop at least put theirs on the Google store, but Tanchjim makes me go to a fairly sus site and I have to side-load the apk.

I would rather avoid the DSP, and play with Wavelet to tweak the tuning.

The flat treble tuning changes the overall sound, and for the better. The OG P1 Max also did that, and it was different from all other planar sets in their time. I love the speed on them, but donā€™t like the extra treble shimmer the Timeless and S12 have.

6 Likes

Lapis Lazuli+Brass hybrid stone faceplate

Semiprecious stone Lapis Lazuli (Lapis Lazuli) - has many names - Lapis Lazuli, Lapis Lazuli, Lapis Lazuli, Lapis Lazuli stone and others. It is an opaque natural mineral of magnificent blue color. It has been known to people since ancient times. Its history begins in ancient Egypt, where it was considered the ā€œstone of the godsā€ and figures made of it were placed in the pyramids. In the ancient states of Europe, Africa and Asia, Lapis Lazuli was one of the most expensive stones.

Itā€™s crazy!)

8 Likes

Am I tripping or are you tripping?

9 Likes

:rofl: thatā€™s an Infinity question lol.

6 Likes

Itā€™s more like I made it happen)

Speaking of infinityā€¦wasnā€™t that one of the infinity stones? :thinking:

If you put together six PMG Audio APX SEs
then?? Go ahead.

1 Like

Take your pick

Iā€™ve got the Wasabii syndromeā€¦buying cables I donā€™t even need

Wife is threatening to throw out 40+ cables Iā€™ve got scattered throughout the house

9 Likes

LOL

I have a similar problem with cables, trust me brother

5 Likes

@Toecutter n @domq422

Food for thought.

If you have worthy 3.5SE cables you donā€™t want, and of course to help you out with the Mrs., send 'em my way :laughing:. Iā€™m located on Long Island, NY.

3 Likes

Have we ever considered that there are people who just want an IEM just because they can listen to music and not chase the ladder.

Like my dad loves high resolution audio and he is not interested in Audiophilia at all. To him DSP is a great option. So I think , thereā€™s too much hate with DSP that is unnecessary. Noisy module, distortion - I hate it too. But the Idea of having DSP, not even a single bit.

3 Likes

Yes, because thatā€™s literally the Consumer Market at large. We are what would best be described as the ā€œEthusiast Marketā€ and make up an exceedingly tiny percentage of the overall population.

6 Likes

Got DSP for a fresh-faced friend and registered for an emotional support animal. 10 bucks closer to LM but this represents my best chance of getting a normie into hi-fi. This time my plan will workā€¦

8 Likes

honestly I donā€™t even mess with wavelet nowadays cause Iā€™m too lazy to keep track off em

absolutely agreed, I can really turn it up and enjoy the music without too much treble problems and itā€™s just a great overall experience

1 Like

Iā€™ll +1 his if you got any 3.5mm you donā€™t want

gimme em too and Iā€™m also in LI, NY lol

I hate it because I like my 3.5mm connections and when I feel like listening to a set, I like being able to move from my phone to my computer without having to fuss with anything

Yeah theyā€™re great but I hate having to deal with too much stuff just to enjoy listening to whatever I want

3 Likes

Not a bad idea actually, Mr. Demoā€¦ I donā€™t think I have many to give away as 80% of my cables are 4.4mm at this point. But let me check for you! Happy to send some out

4 Likes

9 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:
Michael Scott The Office GIF - Michael Scott The Office Steve Carell - Discover & Share GIFs

Yo I recommend tip rolling the Estrella with some clears, and stock/sancai :notes:

Clears opens them up/cleaner, sancai is smoother, stock is in-between :+1:

Enjoy brother!!

10 Likes