Gonna run with:
Final Type E Clear Reds
Dunu S&S
Radius Deep Mount
(Have Radius Deep Mount Zone coming in)
Kiwi Ears Flex
Azla Origin
SpinFit W1
Canal Works Gel Hybrid (coming in along with the Zone)

1 Like

Just purchased a QKZxHBB on Prime on a whim because it graphs kinda similar to my Aphex from Hi-fri. Letā€™s go!

6 Likes

This track has bass depth and layering I didnā€™t know it had.
Epic set of IEM

6 Likes

nice track, thanks!
Legend Evo was made for that one :sunglasses:

1 Like

@apricotblossome @DemolitionMan ā€¦sorry brosā€¦I think all my AliXs are balancedā€¦the only SE I have is from my Mezeā€¦donā€™t want to break up the set

wait a secā€¦I have the QHBB cable I thinkā€¦but you guys probably donā€™t want that

2 Likes

Rarity equals leverageā€¦absofuckinlootly

1 Like

Market is recovering.
I made back most of my losses this week. Hoping this was the adjustment everyone feared.

4 Likes

Beautiful outro in your last video. <3 Starts about 13:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4V515QBf0Q

3 Likes

Chris you live in Osaka?

Thatā€™s incredible.

The wife and I were just talking about going to a sushi restaurant in Boston called the Blue Ribbon, it looks super legit and the prices arenā€™t insane. I can only imagine the food over there in the land of the rising sunā€¦ I would love to visit one day.

Also, when you come out with your Estrella video itā€™s going to be amazing. Canā€™t wait to see Jayā€™s name in big lightsā€¦

If you need any photos of the set for the unboxing, Iā€™ll be happy to provide mine brother. Just hit me up :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks. Iā€™m very blessed and am aware of it :slight_smile:

No I live way south of Osaka but it means it is 1 day away when itā€™s there so tomorrow Jayā€™s set arrives.

9 Likes

no worries lol, Iā€™m mostly switching to 3.5 since 4.4 is a pain sometimes and I hate not having uniformity for my sets

2 Likes

the Market Makers are gonna burn the midnight oil dealing with all the uptick in volume before November that will inevitably come from the uncertainty of the results in the GE

that and Israelā€¦Iranā€¦the South China Sea disputeā€¦border issuesā€¦inflationā€¦the bond marketā€¦employment numbersā€¦and my boys and compatriots in Ukraine opening up a second frontā€¦ inside Russia this timeā€¦so pretty much the whole shit show

whatā€™s ironic is that the two times that region of Russia (in modern times) was invaded was now by Ukraine and by Germany during WW2ā€¦Battle of Kurskā€¦largest tank battle in history
and German and Ukrainian blood just happens to flow in my veinsā€¦what a fuckin combo

market is gonna look like thisā€¦like an EE EVO graph

weā€™re in for a bumpy rideā€¦

4 Likes

Half a millionā€¦MILLION casualties and some say itā€™s near 700k others less. US intel has mover closer to Ukraine #'s than a year ago.
Itā€™s mind boggling

6 Likes

Plus 6,3mln left the country + more than 3mln was displaced within the borders of Ukraine. War always sucks, but this is mind blowing to think. Think about cities you know being completely abandoned. It is 3 Berlin size cities being left alone.
In more or less same time another 7 mln left Syria.
And another countless in Gaza, Sudan and Congo.

And it looks that we are trending up. Or it is a regression to the mean of human history

6 Likes

31 Likes

Letttttsssss GOOOOO

7 Likes

Oh my god ā€¦ the box is so beautiful! They absolutely SNAPPED with this release :saluting_face:

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

8 Likes

Video now :joy: por favooooor

3 Likes

that looks great, Iā€™ll get one later since I wanna get an EW300 first

first simgot celebration, letā€™s see if theyā€™ll turn me into a believer

5 Likes

YOOOOOO

Youā€™re the first one to get to see the box :joy: Mine ainā€™t getting here until everyone elseā€™s stuff is shipped (reviewers and pre-orders)

Enjoy brotha :metal::metal::notes:

11 Likes