Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

If that’s their packaging for “Estrella”, what will they do for “Luna”?

8 Likes

It’ll be a star :star: behind the IEM instead :joy:

8 Likes

Stars in the background. OBVIOUSLY! :smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

You guys see Mangird Tea Pro? didn’t hear anything about it at all

missed the chance to call it Mangird Tea Three rip

3 Likes

I got inspired by the quick listen I had to my sister’s Mele this summer. Picked up a used one.

It’s a set with character, I’m liking it. Besides the sound, the look and build have not aged.

I have always heard of it / thought of it as a bass emphasis set and sure enough the bass has great punch and clout, but I’ve been surprised that there’s plenty of upper mids bite, sometimes more than I expect.

It is a little bit like an IEM variant of the Bonus IE in my collection, for tuning and vibe.

3 Likes

Tea for 2, and 2 for tea.

3 doesn’t feature I guess.

3 Likes

23 Likes

My God, the stars…

7 Likes

While I’m finding relevant 50’s videos:

4 Likes

Absolutely Stunning…

5 Likes

LFG!

It’s funny because I specifically asked them to make the packaging less tight because I had a similar issue with the other Ziigaat stuff :joy: But I’m guessing they used all the budget on the plating and drivers :ok_hand:

Hope they vibe with you brotha, and enjoy that family time with KAI :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Only just now got to check out Big Boi Kill Jill and I happened to be using my Mext

this is a transcendental experience lmao

7 Likes

Try that with Canpur CP622b when you get a chance. They took that experience to next level. :pinched_fingers:
It would be nice if they had something more affordable that does that :money_with_wings:

4 Likes

I still haven’t listened to it. Waiting for 622b to arrive at my doorstep to give it a listen for the first time.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-speed

Basically called a “Mans Set”
enough rice for 3 or 4 and same for pork.
It was as good as I hoped. (I’m often bummed)

19 Likes

Loving that slide joy!

2 Likes

To those who may appreciate an arguably pretty cute dog, I wanted to share an update;

We sadly never got to adopt the previously posted pup… She was snatched before we could take her :smiling_face_with_tear: However, in time we found this precious and beautiful little being:

She was the second smallest of 8 total pups. Mother being a 20kg border collie/staff mix and the father a 7kg poodle. Have to wonder how they got it on :joy:

We are on day 3 of our lives together now, and I’ve never been happier than when this little thing looks at me. Been on the back burner of the audio hobby (aside from the quick Deuces cop), but I still lurk and read.
Hope everyone else is doing well :v:

21 Likes

Definitely one of my test tracks if I ever get to demo one, I bet it’s just absolutely insane, fingers crossed some crazy company is able to make an affordable one

that’s for 3 or 4 people? man I’m fat lol

You’re gonna love it I bet, it was an amazing hit lol

2 Likes

Jack Russell just passed…fuck

I was at this show at The Ritz on the Lower East Side back in '88…
saw the best cover of ‘Since I’ve Been Loving You’ that I ever had the privilege…
I could not believe that I found the exact gig I was at on Youtube over a decade ago …holy shit

well…this is for Jack…keep singing like that for the angels

RIP my man

I don’t know Robert…Jack might have you there on those highs

11 Likes

Such cute pictuers!!

2 Likes