Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Damn, sucks to hear that, i love old great why, and that Since I… is wonderful.
:frowning:

2 Likes

Just saw someone call Penon Fan 3 a baby CP622B

fingers crossed so tightly, please let it be true

3 Likes

Penon reviewers are “handled”
Everyone of them who chooses to speak tells the same stories.

• Less than 3 stars? Don’t post it
  • Don’t call us Chifi.
9 Likes

Who is this SOMEONE ?

1 Like

Edited.
I know that guy.
He buys big money sets so he’s not a Penon shill

5 Likes

man that shit bums me out, I guess whatever. if those guys are doing BC cheap then I’m sure some more agreeable company will do it soon
what is it with people not liking chi-fi, it’s a great tag for me. without em I wouldn’t even have started on this journey to begin with

HBB found im, didn’t really bother remembering the name, just saw what he said and was intrigued since I’m one of them canpur hopefuls lol

Either way that’s a bummer, I’d rather buy it secondhand if even. On the plus side, more money for 11-11

Deflective gaslighting.
Several companies have been stuffing their IEM with goods sourced from China for years including Empire Ears, Campfire Audio and several others. Japanese, Korean, American and Euro companies very closely tied to the Shenzen area.

It’s a non secret that folks who know…just don’t want to talk about.
got-my-eyes-on-you-pusha-t (1)

Fuckin hypocrites with fluctuating principles

8 Likes

as if we all admit we enjoy chi-fi the whole brigade of “high-class” iems just come tumbling down in value like they’re cheap now

this hobby’s wild man

1 Like

I’ve seen their little circlejerk on h*fi. It’s always the same text with a few words altered.
Also, what kind of a business practice is it to release a product and immediatly make a 50% coupon available…

3 Likes

That guy has been hustling (Owner) for 8+ years.
I get a lot of DM about his rules but folks keep going back and sucking his dick for channel content.
Like I said.
Principles.

*Graphs are overrated. (Hey look at this graph…wow!!)
Collabs are bad (Hey, I …look at this set)
Seller “A” Sucks
(Meanwhile in DM: I just want to get content that is not a buncha sub $100 sets…can you help me out?..they don’t really suck I was just venting)
Not a fan of ________. (Meanwhile in DM: Hey bro, Ima big fan, any chance of getting your collab)

mic-throw (1)

11 Likes

15 Likes

You put those down immediately sir and proceed with Estrella review :joy: :v:

13 Likes

jO01QH0
:ok_hand:

10 Likes

I personally find it kind of weird that these 2 sets have popped up for sale seemingly out of nowhere… I haven’t heard a single word about them in the last couple of months and considering how hyped Kiwi is as a brand, I would have expected a lot more of a build-up.

Regardless, they seem okay, I guess? Kind of dull packaging if I’m honest. Kind of sucks the life out of me :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I was told about them both in December of last year.
They are not a surprise. They are late actually.

8 Likes

They were present in prototype form at CanJam London, along with the ThieAudio Origin. Of course, given how quickly these have all come out since, it seems they were already ready to go at the time and I doubt Linsoul was there to take any feedback seriously.

7 Likes

Canta seems like a whatever whatever playa set unless it’s special

KE4 though, I gotta know since it looks like it’d be fighting the ziigaat quadruples, now I gotta add KE4 to it too

man I just know that thing’s gonna be out of reach for me

1 Like

Well then I guess I haven’t been paying attention as well as I thought I was…

2 Likes

There’s far too many releases right now leading up to 11/11 so I reckon a lot of IEMs will be kind of forgotten about, Origin included. I wonder how that’ll fair against the new competitors

3 Likes

6 Likes