Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

:smile:
LOL

I just lived that.
im-not-the-bad-guy-here-wilhelm

2 Likes

Time for a changeā€¦Jimmy gets the nod

could have been Hendrixā€¦Eddieā€¦Randyā€¦Satchmoā€¦Vaiā€¦Tiptonā€¦Kirkā€¦Fruscianteā€¦Claptonā€¦ DeMartini or B.B.

missed more

2 Likes

Hendrix is my Lord and Savior but that track above was my first broomstick and mirror guitar soloā€¦just that track but he jammed. He was SRV kinda blues

3 Likes

fingers crossed he ever considers it, I wanna find a set that Iā€™d be so ready to buy back immediately too

I gotta rush up top then to lessen the blow when I tell people about my other sets lol

1 Like

Too many amazing guitarists to show love to equally, but Jimmy has a special place in my heart thatā€™s reserved for him and him only. I grew up on all the classic rock legends but Zeppelin is far and away my fatherā€™s favorite band.

Waking up on Monday mornings to the intro on Whole Lotta Love comes to mind immediately. Watching The Song Remains the Same for the first time is also a core memory for me, my dad was so excited to show me and we sat there and watched it over and over again. He loves that double neck fender lol

4 Likes

Waiting for that Storm resale like:

Waiting for Deuce shipping info also like^

Also wish I had demoed the FiR RN6 in time to have thrown money at your yard sale but cā€™est la vie.

Next months CanJam is going to kill me, Iā€™m going to try and grab some time with the Storm and the Grand Maestro. Tried out a bunch this past weekend (Symphonium including Titan and Europa, FiR XE6/RN6, Supernova, Dunu Glacier) so Iā€™m feeling a bit less overwhelmed about how many sponsors/exhibitors are there next month.

2 Likes

Midnight show at the Castle Theatreā€¦3 days in a rowā€¦itā€™s flooding back

thanx Dom :+1:

3 Likes

3 days in a row, man. Rocked the joint at the height of their rock god status. Loved it then, love it now. The live version of Dazed and Confused still melts my brainā€¦

2 Likes

I had tickets to see Zep in 1980 with some friends

Alex calls me up and says Bonham diedā€¦holy shitā€¦felt like the day Hollyā€¦Big Bopper and Valens checked outā€¦Day the Music Died

Being young and broke as fuckā€¦we returned the tickets for a refund

Imagine what they would be worth nowā€¦an un-ripped ticket
Iā€™m sure more than the 18.50 I spent on them

5 Likes

George Washington warned about what is problematic.

The bit about regionalism (ex. ā€œcoastal elitiesā€), foreign intervention, and partisanship**.

Sorry, I know this isnā€™t a political place but I just learned about that history bit recently and found it very interesting that he had thought of that even back then.

3 Likes

Hooooolyā€¦ what a sick piece of music history that would be.

RIP Bonzo, greatest rock and roll percussionist ever lived as far as Iā€™m concerned.

2 Likes

for pure power and emotionā€¦nobody touches ā€˜the Bonzā€™

technicallyā€¦maybe Peart

there are so many good drummersā€¦Iā€™m just being biased because of what those two drummers mean to me

:heart: :heart:

5 Likes

President Dwight D. Eisenhowerā€™s Farewell Address (1961)

we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. . . . This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. . . .Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. . . . In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

Dwight David Eisenhower
Supreme Commander of the Allied Expeditionary Force in Europe and achieved the five-star rank as General. Pesident of the United States.
1st person to warn about the creeping death appoachingā€¦he actually coined the term and warned about in his final message to the public

giphy (7)

This is a conversation place brother, you can talk about what you like. little earplugs that play music do not have to be the topic of the day every single day or post. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I would argue that Smedley Butler beat Eisenhower to the punch, but they both had a point (and the unique POV of having been on the inside): War Is a Racket - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Me and the wife . " Iā€™m buying this!ā€œ. Her, " Ok Iā€™m buying that for the kids/grandchildā€. Me, " OK, Fill your boots." Her, " You donā€™t mind?ā€œ. Me, " Couldnā€™t give a fuck!ā€, Her, " But itā€™s expensive!". Me, ā€œAnd what will I do with the money I have saved when I am dead?ā€

5 Likes

y Smedley D. Butler, a retired United States Marine Corps major general and two-time Medal of Honor recipien

A 5 star general and President and
A 2 time Medal of Honor winnerā€¦and Marine corps Major General

Both seeing the bean counters exchanging money bags for body bags.

This is kind of the ā€œWhy hasnā€™t there been a cure for Cancer developedā€
and a buncha questions related to oil industry

Where is the profit in that?

889699c4-8ecb-4896-ad59-94603114e7cb_text

4 Likes

THIS!

People around the world who donā€™t see longer than their own nose and believe the whole world is a uniform place with a set number of rules and laws that for sure will save humanityšŸ¤Æā€¦ My headšŸ˜…

I believe Britain have even stricter gun laws than Norway. Is Handguns totally banned?

Guns of course have the potential do do real damage, but not by themselves. Keeping guns away from people with different mental problems is what should be prioritized. Not an easy task of course! For me guns is FUN. Shooting an old tin can behind the barn is just fun and entertaining pastime. :smiling_face:

US have mor than one gun per person today. Even a total stop in gun sales would practically not make a difference in our life time.

Edit: typos

4 Likes

I usually stay out of these conversations because there is no one-size-fits-all solution, and often this type of conversation turns into an ā€œIā€™m right, youā€™re wrongā€ thing. But I do want to push back and correct this.

Mental illness is not the reason people go shooting other people. A domestic abuser who shoots his ex-girlfriend, her new man, and their kid didnā€™t do it because of mental illness. The Columbine shooters were not mentally ill.

People with mental illness are like 12x more likely to be the victims of violent crime than perpetrators. Most often itā€™s men who donā€™t like not getting their own way, lack the skills to accept theyā€™re not the center of the universe, and think they can get away with whatever they want think that solve whatever problems they have by shooting someone.

Itā€™s not mental illness. Itā€™s being a little bitch baby

7 Likes

Letshuoer S12 8th anniversary edition frequency response graph

6 Likes

That is quite the bold color choice. How does it look in person?