Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Its plastic inner compared to all metal OG. Looks cool, fit is same. Am graphing now

1 Like

Yes you are right. I should have said Disturbed. It is not necessarily mental illness, but I would call anyone who does these things crazy at least. I did not mean to say people struggling with mental health is to blame for all thing bad. :confused:

Edit: And like most things this will not be agreed upon and solved by everyone on the internet :confused:

4 Likes

Not that I thought you did, in the slightest. But knowing people who work with people with true mental illness, and having my own experiences and interactions with those communities, I know how important that nuance is.

We good!

4 Likes

I didnā€™t misunderstand your comment.
You said:
should be prioritized.

I didnā€™t think you were assigning blame to the mentally illā€¦who do murder peopleā€¦and it may or may not fit the judicial threshold for being mentally ill enough (insanity).

3 Likes

I lack some of the words and nuances really for serious topicsšŸ˜…

Hell I even struggle to remember the words in my native tonguešŸ¤£

4 Likes

If anyone uses a qualifier before giving an opinion I donā€™t even read it.
You gave an opinion.
It was pretty clear and easy to follow.
You were not slamming mentally ill people.
Next time you see a deep topic, jump in again.
Give your opinion. All views are valued :ok_hand: :100:

11 Likes

I meant to build off what you said, not dismiss you and your post at all. I apologize if that is what I did.

The kind of person who solves disputes/problems in their lies/etc. is a sick person, but there are different kinds of sick.

The ā€œsickā€ we assign, societally, to mental illness is not the same as the ā€œsickā€ it takes to murder someone. And while there can be overlap beteeen the two, the latter is the type of sick doesnā€™t belong in proper society

6 Likes

No no! We are all good. My post could have used some better wordingšŸ˜Š. This is difficult and serious topic in so many ways, and language barriers can make it hard to be sure exactly what was meant.

I think we are all on the same page here, with some personal experiences giving us unique perspectives. I certainly donā€™t feel any wrongdoing at all.

4 Likes

Nice communication with FatFreq regarding the Deuce. I needed to upgrade my cable to 4.4 since only the 3.5mm was available on day 1 of the site being active. Looks like I was in the first 150. Sweet!

DeuceCable

10 Likes

Cool. Hope you enjoy :100: :dizzy:

5 Likes

Totally agree.
To bring it back to music, there is this French singer called Saez who talks about all of this in his songsā€¦ especially his second album titled ā€œGod blesseā€.

Note: the title reads like God bless but ā€˜blesseā€™ in French means to injure someone.

2 Likes

I think I gravatated to Hip Hop becaue of the rage

download (29)

I was drawn to it

It started with my mothers collection

download (30)

Forward he cried from the rear
and the front rank died.
And the general sat and the lines on the map
moved from side to side.

Havenā€™t you heard itā€™s a battle of words
The poster bearer cried.
Listen son, said the man with the gun
Thereā€™s room for you inside.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s why I never bite into these

I never persuade anyone into thinking like I doā€¦

Though I may state MY points eloquentlyā€¦in epilogue you make the final decisionā€¦
I never say firmly this is the way it is and everyone else is wrongā€¦
Topics like these are especially arduous with many variables to consider

3 Likes

I hear ya broā€¦itā€™s a hobby just like IEMs

granted monitors canā€™t kill you but they can fuck up your hearingā€¦which is like death to me anywayā€¦

Iā€™ll just leave it with Chrisā€¦

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Joining the topic, I donā€™t think that guns are a problem, but I do consider that when they wrote it as a right in the constitution there were no semi-/automatic weapons that can easily kill several people in no time. But also, itā€™s just a tool, the problem lies with who uses it and I think the people who have firearms in their household ahould be assessed at least yearly for their mental health and could be regulated by it for ownership. But it is just my train of thought.

1 Like

I just sent my Orchestra lite to my mateā€™s gf and with good timing too, I was planning to send her the S08 too but I gotta try Aful Explorer and the new S12ā€™s coming out which I didnā€™t know, Iā€™m excited for that one to see how the treble is

1 Like

I love my Aful Explorer, tuning works well for my library and its mostly for all day use while working. S08 did nothing for me and I sold it.

4 Likes

I loved my S08, I dunno why but its just perfect for an all rounder

Donā€™t get me wrong, S08 is a great all rounder, doesnt sound like a planar lol. Does it fits you well? The shell is small but that rounded shape with the nozzle was weird for my ear.

2 Likes

it fits me well enough yeah, nah it doesnā€™t like a planar bass, it has the slam of a DD but the speed of a planar for me, the treble is a bit too rolled off if I had to nitpick but Iā€™m able to turn it up crazy high because of it and itā€™s sweet

I had problems with it at first but now it doesnt hurt my ears

Iā€™m hoping the S12 anni has good slam and rumble with a nice sparkly treble without too much peaks

just saw the FR on HBBā€™s squig, Iā€™m gonna buy it on 11.11 and see how it goes