Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

When anyone gets a chance… Can someone compare the bass of the Estrella to the deuce. Based on the graph it appears Estrella has stronger bass but graphs are not the end all be all.

4 Likes

I’m curious about this as well but it might be a while before the Deuce lands. The amount of pre-orders is eye watering. I wish the guys at FF nothing but good luck and fortune with this release. They’re going to have their hands full for sure…

7 Likes

Yea I was just graph surfing and was caught by surprise since FF is known for bass. So figured I would ask the pros to check it out whenever they get that chance.

3 Likes

For sure for sure. I’m not sure who pre ordered the deuce and also got the Estrella so I’ll wait for those people to chime in. I did not as of right now but I def want to try them one day!

5 Likes

Yeah, so far this is the only graph since Deuce hasn’t dropped yet (ba dum tsst).

I pre-ordered the Deuce. I can make a note/comparison once my Estrella isn’t in customs limbo and Deuce comes in.

10 Likes

That sounds good - I’m waiting for your feedback on this one for sure. Graphs aren’t everything, and I know FF knows what they’re doing when it comes to bass so it could be interesting.

Still a little disappointed in the bass levels of the deuce, though.

3 Likes

With included bass/impedance adapter, you’ll allegedly get 7-8dB extra energy under 150Hz, which would pretty much bring it up to the level I expected and the level they advertised (are advertising…).

Let’s hope there won’t be any delays!

5 Likes

My Estrella graph was said to be too bassy and too trebly

You likely are getting a set like Jays :ok_hand:

5 Likes

FF is including an adapter for the deuce?

3 Likes

Yes, they are including an adapter…and a hat :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Oh shit I had didn’t know about the adapter. I knew about the hat and custom tin tho. I initially thought if you were in the first 150 you would get the tin, the hat and whatever the other tiers items were but you only get to pick or pay to upgrade. I am really curious about the adapter!! My head is to big for most hats unfortunately :grin:

2 Likes

That graph is giving me max Diva setting vibes…

2 Likes

if the adapter isn’t too long then I might use it, I hate how long they can get though lol

or I could just treat deuce as my everyday set and use FF Scarlet Mini as my super bass

3 Likes
4 Likes

What’s the best way to see where I am in order # for the Deuce? Email customer support?

4 Likes

Seems like they respond telling people their order number, so probably. I’m curious to check as well.

1 Like

17track isn’t working?

Customer support

Sweears SR11 Frequency Response Graph

5 Likes

Japan is fucking wild

Typhoons and Earthquakes on the regular.
Just need some Dinosaurs and I’m in Jurassic Park

18 Likes