Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Letshuoer S12 video review

9 Likes

I had this on 8 track tape. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Incredible. If I had my preference, tho, I would rather do 1 session on this at Mugello

One can dream…

5 Likes

@Toecutter The :zap::oncoming_automobile: depreciation though :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Induction range…the timing is all off, It talks to me a lot…in Japanese.
Annoying as fuck

Does cook fine but getting a gas range for the Lanai/Veranda. Need a flame :fire:

14 Likes

Was that a Waygu cut?

1 Like

It is but it’s a ribeye cut, so $50 instead of $100 Sirloin

2 Likes

That’s the good stuff, man! A flame would be great for sure for the sear but wagyu can be cooked anyway and it’s amazing.

1 Like

Looks like you’re looking for a reason to hate them :beers:

But that is true…paid 68k for mine and see them now goin for 36k for my year and model
that’s why people should go and buy a used one…of the 14 cars I’ve owned…this EV is by far the best daily driver…BY FAR

business associate bought a MB S450 for 120k and now 3 years later you can pick one up for 50…that’s more than 50% depreciation… so that point is kind of moot in regards to EV depreciation

I never in a million years thought I would ever drive a golf cart…
but a friend let me borrow his Tesla for an evening…in fact he told me he wasn’t gonna try to persuade me at all and said “go out and enjoy yourself and when you get back, you’ll be a believer”

of course I didn’t believe him at first…at first…

but I do now…holy shit what an incredible vehicle

PROS:

Charge from home..never go to gas station

No maintenance..no oil..no coolant..no trans fluid..no brake pads(because of regen)..no brake fluid..nothing to change except tires and cabin air filter (in three years all I've done is add windshield washing fluid)

76 mpg(converted) city..72(converted) mpg highway..because  of lead foot..gets better mileage in stop and go traffic 

0-60 in 3.43 seconds..11.62 quarter mile(and I don't own a Plaid..yet) 

As quiet as a library inside

Handles like a slot car because of low center of gravity

CONS:

Takes 25 minutes to charge..but since it charges overnight in my garage..I don't notice..wake up to a fresh charge every morning with a range of 300 miles

Very soon…within 3 to 4 years…EVs will do 10 minute charge with a range of over 500 miles

what I’m saying is if someone has the means…I highly suggest you try one on for size…they’ll be a believer too

If driven with restraint

6 Likes

Not hate exactly buddy, but it’s a false “green” technology that’s been forced on us by clueless politicians, politicians who were conned by the green movement aka business’s that saw a very easy gap in the market to fill by continuing to destroy the planet but also make them look like energy angels. I think most governments now realise their mistake but now are too far down electrical supply chain to have the balls to stop this stupidity.
The future will be without a shadow of doubt hydrogen it’s the only recourse that makes sense, we just need the powers to be to grow some and get real for all our future sakes…

10 Likes

Meanwhile in Japan…

7 Likes

That’s one serious e-brake handle that car’s got, prolly handy when drifting.

4 Likes

4 Likes

And that started with guys like this:

4 Likes

Shenzhen doesn’t seem to think so

I don’t want to get into I’m right you’re wrong dialogue my friend…but I’m gonna remember you said that brother…

You do realize how they extract hydrogen from water…with electricity

here is some food for thought…

every young person I talk to wants an EV for their first car

If the west doesn’t catch up in terms of accepting EVs as the inevitable future…we will be inundated with a plague of cheap incredibly engineered Chinese EVs that will make legacy internal combustion manufacturers head spin…

why do you think the west tariffs Chinese vehicles at up to 100%…because they’re scared of $15k EVs taking over the landscape

as always…the west develops a tech and the Chinese refine it to a point

if people are really interested…they should take a close look at what is happening in the industry

I do because I invest in BYD and CATL and they are both juggernauts in the EV and battery sectors respectively

The west will be in a world of shit if the Chinese have their way with personal transportation

mark my words

4 Likes

I’m just enjoying watching members use their hearts as an approval tool
instead of appreciating you both taking the time to make valid points.
People clap after University debates in respect for the time and effort.
It’s not a personal thing. It’s about the topic.

Nice to see the continuing phenom of grown man acting like little girls.
Little, insecure girls that vent grudges in and behind Chinese earphones.
MyMovie-ezgif.com-added-text

9 Likes
9 Likes

Not sure how you filthy savages can just wipe your butt and be good. Need to water blast that ass 1st. Can set it to be warm and ready or cold and do wild stuff. I also know what “Wash mu butt” is in Braille.
High class education class is over for today
10c73a888a6c180b8d8ca9bcbe4a3667

EDIT

All the Deadheads that missed the Sphere… :sweat:
They probably were trippin just fine but this woulda been dope.
WOW!!

5 Likes

The problem is that politicians mandated full EV when what they should have done was demand emissions be reduced to x level by y time and left the engineers to fight it out for the best solution.
Ive wondered why you couldn’t put say a small 3 cylinder diesel engine in a car purely to generate electricity to power the electric motor. You could nerf the emissions as much as you like since you dont need the power to drive the wheels.
Benefit would be clean air. The finite oil would last waaay longer so as to give plenty of time to test alternatives and no need for expensive infrastructure cost.
But since the politicians have precluded that type of hybrid they wont get built so innovation has effectively been stifled by short sighted politics.

4 Likes

I 100% would like a bidet attachment. I doubt we’ll afford anything more than one that jets some cold water, and I bet the toddlers will have fun firing it off for kicks and giggles, but imma shop around and put one on our Christmas list.

Changing out our toilet today actually, I’ve changed so many different parts in the old one and it still had a constant leak overfilling the tank, decided to start from scratch with the cheapest model to have the right height and length to fit the bathroom.

Growing up in the UK the bathroom which we never upgraded in all the time I lived there had a brown sink, a brown toilet, and between them, a brown sit-down bidet. Super stylish. Bath but no shower! Growing up I actually never used that style of bidet myself.

1 Like