Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

It’s really a nice thing and I would rec getting it. lots of them in Hawaii can be fit over a standard toilet. You can maybe buy it in a kit. I feel cleaner. It’s a must now.

I posted it because I got a mail from a company owner who said I act inappropriately for a person in my position. They cited a post in here HFG.
I thought about it, reflected and decided to share a vid of me washing my butt.
Since he is reading in here , I know he will see it

giphy (79)

5 Likes

LOL that’s probably the best response I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

My man, you off to China soon?
Stay till November and we can meet up :100: :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m flying next Wednesday to China, only just got back this week from a trip to India so didn’t even bother unpacking properly haha. Sadly I can’t stay till Nov however much I wish to be in Asia instead during the winter.

Couldn’t agree more about the use of a bidet btw, kinda sucks here in the UK without one.

3 Likes

Mazda made the MX-30 R-EV like that, but instead of a diesel engine they put a small lightweight rotary engine to charge the batteries for range extension.

2 Likes

I didn’t start this… Ohm keeps bringing it up and I feel the need to set the facts straight…

And I don’t use my heart…I’m as cold as them come

And I keep reiterating that I did not…repeat did not… buy the car because of going green…
I bought it with green because it’s a superior vehicle in every way

when I drive my wife’s Audi Q7…it feels like…

and who are you calling a little girl :smile:

Do you really believe they have not been trying…I mean I know you’re aware of capitalism

Would anyone give up their slice of the pie…legacy auto wants everyone to do as they’re told…stick with the tried and true…it’s worked for them so far…why would anyone want to change

Old school mentality…if it kinda works…don’t fuck with it…
and keep giving us your money

I’m not sheep…I think outside the box and I’ve crunched the numbers

The only car I would like to buy if it ever been produced is the new RX-7 concept, even if it will come with electric engines with a rotary range extender. But I would like to see an over-engineered rotary engine in it with high HP and optimized fuel intake instead.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m just a sucker for the BRAP BRAP BRAP :sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

In europe at least, no they have most definitely have not been trying because all alternatives that are not full ev have been effectively banned from 2030 by EU legislation so there is no capitalist reason for them to expend money on any alternative solutions they know will be banned.

Im not anti ev and im pleased its the solution for you but things are different here in the uk and europe and for the vast majority they arent an appropriate solution for numerous reasons and the whole transition is being rushed.

Volvo made a statement a few years ago that will stop making ice cars and go fully ev…a few days ago, they rescinded that statement. A pure capitalist business decision im guessing.
In reality, the problem will solve itself as the new generation either dont want or cant afford a car anyway.
Anyway, back to the music…Duece ship on Monday :grinning:

1 Like

I’m saving my money on the Zempire Audio ZE51B :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Chris,

So would you rank S15, Z12, S08 in this order as they are priced?

I may end up picking up a pair of S15 … someone is selling them locally for 200Euro. But are they as ugly in real life as they look in videos? :)))

1 Like

I hear ya…8000 rpm wail

Had a '93 RX7…never should have sold it but I was having problems with the turbo boot popping off and the apex seals started going bad after only 60k miles…incredible car notwithstanding

5 Likes

Actually, as I read about the rotaries, I found out that with proper car, like tuning, premix system, carefully stopping and warm up and all that shit, they can go about double that mileage. But it should be like a baby to the owner. And lot of investments into the car.
But yeah, the apex seals are it’s Achilles heel. But there are some new ones out there that considered the best because of there alloy.

1 Like

Hey bro,
I think the Z12 was a Hifigo exclusive and I never had it.
Most say it was a warmer S12 including the rep

Based on that:
S15
S08
S12/Z12 (Same driver diff dampening)

NOTE: Z12 is a limited run iirc with serial #'s and multiple term plugs and dope paint job and it’s a Z collab. It is most likely to get back near investment if you decide to sell which is always a possibility and worth considering

2 Likes

FOCAL Be 3 way…sounds amazing.
Had to put the 3 inch in dash under that speaker mesh because the “A pillar” moulded woulda been way too huge.
Focal Be 2 way and back doors and Sundown off a Taramps 6000 Watt all 13 channels through a DSP

11 Likes

Where did you stay in India ?

Here’s one for you brother, some absolutely beautiful internal combustion engines, to be :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Did you ever get a chance to go to the Goodwill Festival…

on my list if I get to the Island… would be this and getting over to the Isle of Man for the TT

funny thing is I’ve been all through much of Europe but I’ve never set foot on British soil…
or Irish soil for that matter

But I did meet three British girls who were on vacation in Paris…

lets just say all three possessed many of the qualities prized by the superficial man :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Me too. I can’t help myself. I attribute it to being old! :laughing:

I have ridden a couple of electric bikes. They were OK but the experience didn’t do it for me. The Energica Ego did come close. It was a nice build. Acceleration was ridiculous. But I just don’t care for twist and go and range was awful. Worst of all, the whole thing was brapless. They have no soul. I’ll go ahead and keep the bikes I have. But that’s just me.

1 Like