Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Nice enjoy :+1: quite hot here too but with a breeze…

13 Likes

A 3 way system was probably one of the better decissions I made in the audio Hobby.
For me it’s cry once :smiling_face_with_tear: :money_with_wings:… and then keep enjoying it for a very long time
Brax Matrix in my case, probably not that known internationaly!?

The tweeters alone were 1000 bucks a pair but that’s an Investment that keeps paying off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

my wife sneaks-a-peak every once in awhile to see if you post pics of your son…she evidently caught this one…

yeah yeah yeah…I know he’s cute

she’s sending your son :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh…and she said to keep my opinions to myself…obviously she caught some other posts in the thread

:zipper_mouth_face: from now on

4 Likes

People keep trying to point to China as an argument for EVs. They are having 8 fires A DAY in China now due to EVs, some are catastrophic and causing absolute havoc. They are now starting to ban EVs in some spaces there. The grid is on the verge of collapse. So not only are they permanently gashing and destroying the Earth extracting the precious minerals needed to make these batteries, they are also firing up multiple coal firing plants a week to try and keep the grid alive. So they are double dipping there when it comes to killing the planet. Yes, a fine solution indeed.

Or there was the electric semi that went off the road and shut down a major highway in CA for over 18 hours because they couldn’t put out the fire. These things are a fucking disaster and a complete joke.

3 Likes

That’s very beautiful…is that taken from your yacht

Enjoy while it lasts because though my backyard looks like this now

I a few short months…this

And the fuckin geese won’t do their biological thing and fly south…so I hatched a plan this year…they just wait

6 Likes

I gotta get a Cadenza 4 since I need a “neutral” set basically and I love how that one looks so much and I hate white cables

1 Like

Sonion 38D2XJ007Mi/8c

Sonion 2389

Sonion E50DT0005/D

BCD 11MM

15 Likes

13 Likes

Sweeet :pinched_fingers: :100:
Yeah, I spent a lot of money on this setup. The tweeters are $1k each so $2000 for those beauties.
Kind of a Hustle they are sold as singles…anyone buy single 1" tweeters :thinking:
My wife was in a mood about all that till she heard a track that is kind of our song

She is 100% OK with it now…she actually went for a drive just to make her Amazon Music playlist. :laughing:
Car audio…due to volume of space, and ease of correction is the top of audio experience. In reality. In the not real world a sound deadened room with floor speakers is a nice oddball audio exercise but I have been to million dollar Japanese home audio otaku shops and well tuned cars sound better/ more accurate for $30k than million dollar demo stations

6 Likes

Any get their Duce shipping notification yet? Says sept 16th on the site!

2 Likes

Not yet. If we don’t get it by this weekend, we should just tell them to bring ours to CanJam and save shipping. :joy:

3 Likes
16 Likes

Yeah from the bow this afternoon, we’ve been moving everyday over the last few weeks, sort of a holiday :smiley:

2 Likes

you’re a lucky man to have that opportunity
and by what I know of England…a vast network of beautiful lakes and rivers to navigate

my wife I have been contemplating for several years now to visit but something always seems to take precedence

eventually :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Anatolyi_ZE I have a few people who want to order but they don’t use telegram. Is it possible to route your contact order on website to Instagram or a gmail or something? Or have that as a 2nd option.

2 Likes

Thanks bro!

Appreciate your support! :heart_hands:

Great job done!

5 Likes

same i saw that and just emailed

Here´s something to feed them tweeters with…love how airy and natural the high hats sound

Lucky you that the mrs approved the purchase in the end! :grin: :sparkling_heart: :notes: :notes: :notes:

1 Like

got-my-eyes-on-you-pusha-t (2)

You did that shi again…really?

I had to use the wayback machine to find it since Musictek and UM removed the INDIGO
Not in Sold Out just totally scrubbed on there .

200w (41)

Am I trippin? Is this same config?
Why is Indigo not listed on those sites?

1 Like
2 Likes