Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I could be mistaken, but I thought that the Indigo and Mk III were slightly different tunings? May be same shell and config but I thought something was different. Then again, I lost track after the Mk II lol.

2 Likes

It’s the same thing, It’s hard to find information on the Indigo, but I think it has the same drivers.

1 Like

Nice! :heart:

10 char…

1 Like

Yeah @Anatolyi_ZE nailed it.

2 Likes

I can’t describe in words how pleased I am to hear these words in your review of my IEM right now!

Thank you so much for your support!!! :heart_hands:

I tried very hard to create a set that will give people emotions!

I am infinitely glad of this now! :hearts:

Thank you!!!

22 Likes

Let me put it this way.
You did such a good job, the tuning, the SQ…and the shells…are so good I thought you were maybe a company pretending to be a DIY. That was in my head a couple days ago.

skeptical-futurama

13 Likes

3 Likes

What’s even more impressive is he plays all the positions…needs no team

Catching: Anatolyi
Left field: Anatolyi
Right field: Anatolyi
Pitching: Anatolyi
Third base: Anatolyi
Center field: Anatolyi
First base: Anatolyi
Shortstop: Anatolyi
Second base: Anatolyi

That’s the ol’ pepper, boy! That’s the ol’ pitchin’! That’s puttin’ it over the plate, boy!

7 Likes

Thank you! :hearts: :heart_hands:

I’m still developing on this!

Creating the 3d model for this kit and setting up the drivers is the hardest part.

7 Likes

I tried really hard)

4 Likes

Hey HBB! Curious about the “fake” unboxing of the Inawaken Dawn. Coming soon? Cheers!

Coming from my experience in the manufacturing arena both individually and on a corporate level

I can say that going the one man band route

is inherently more stressful but at the same time way more rewarding

8 Likes

We can tell all the hard work going into it. Excited for you, sir!

7 Likes

You still owe me $1,600

giphy (22)
@BASS_0Range You took thousands of dollars from several people.
I’d invite you to Japan so you can get on your knees but I know you can’t afford the ticket.
The money you stole is long gone and wasted
![screenshot-discord_com-2024_09_18-09_51_52|573x500]

Maybe Timmy can buy you a ticket?

9 Likes

I asked fat freq about the duece and it’s delayed a bit by the impedance adapter. Which I’m pretty stoked about so it’s worth the wait to me.

3 Likes

They’re still hoping to ship this week from my understanding/one of their marketing people on Head-Fi. Hopefully! Just hoping it doesn’t end up out for delivery next Friday :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They’ll need to ask me what I want the engraving to be first and that hasn’t happened yet. So I’m not expecting too soon / this week.

3 Likes

New shipping date is 30th sept. To allow for the impedance adapters.

1 Like

my update email says new shipping date and final delay will be September 30th just fyi

2 Likes

Rough but expected. Hopefully that’s the last time.

1 Like