Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I have this on my right ear​:sweat_smile:. It is a part of the jawbone in my case, but luckily it is just one or two sets I have had any trouble fitting deep enough. If I stick my little finger in there and open and close my mouth I can feel it moving on right ear, but not left. :laughing:

1 Like

Tbh I didn’t see anything wrong in the post and I also would love to support the new guy that worked hard and achieved something amazing. Unfortunately, I can’t pay that much money for an iem and would be curious to know more about the pula.

1 Like

“I am all about supporting the little guy… (but you should probably get this IEM instead which I’m affiliated with) It won’t be $700 like this one!!!”

nice try

Really giving Pula a good look there Jason

7 Likes

You also wrote that comment after I posted it on the thread

so again

nice try

Really smart move Jason way to out yourself

Something about taking things out of context?

4 Likes

That kinda was my point but It got taken incorrectly,
The Zempire sounds like it has been done differently that the UM, Empire, BQEYZ, Penon…ect countless others, tried but I didn’t really do too much for me that I thought , Damn yeah I have to own this.

The Pula sounds like they are using it 400hz up for staging effect by the looks of the early graphs.

Sounds like I really need to try this one for myself ears on.

Sending kids to University is damn expensive.
The ToneDeafMonk is the BrokeMonk

2 Likes

Thanks for the question! I’ve thought about it, the big problem is making the headphone case, specifically making it sturdy so it won’t crack. An even bigger problem is finding a BCD driver that will work without additional power, so far there is no such thing. I would like something similar in design to the Abyss Diana + BCD 40mm driver, but that’s all in my dreams).

6 Likes

Well, i doubt that as well at those sizes they do need quite a bit of power so you do need a poweful amp for it.

As for the size…maybe you can hook up multiple smaller ones like the old AKG K240 Sextett.

:rofl:

6 Likes

14 Likes

Plenty of air and sizzle in the highs!

5 Likes

Thump-fully delicious!

3 Likes

I forgot to share the result from two weeks ago

Not the final version yet.

In the future, I want to remove variable elements such as a typical soft tubing to maximize resolution from the drivers.

Sonion 38D2XJ007Mi/8c

Sonion 2389

Sonion E50DT0005/D

BCD 11MM

Impedance: 2.5 Ohm

22 Likes

I think I’m going to have to buy a set from you one day, brother… that looks fantastic.

8 Likes

That looks awesome. Still developing then?

2 Likes

hmm, I would be aware of those ultra low impedances though, at those values the impedance from the cable and/or amp output impedance will likely affect the FR.

Example:

I believe the impedance on that is around 8-12ohm. So with 2.5m, thats a LOT more sensitive than even this.

7 Likes

anime-shower

That is a good thing as this all proves.
Keep working hard :muscle:

9 Likes

@ToneDeafMonk :handshake: @VIVIDICI_111

you two ought to cannonball it

why…because I said so

4 Likes

Maybe if you gimme some nvidia stock :stuck_out_tongue:

Otherwise waste of time, next

3 Likes

I think there is some mental instability there…no cap :billed_cap:

@Toecutter Give him some stocks anyway

3 Likes

Chap don’t you dare try to be the adult in the room and diffuse this (with the offer of drugs) in the name of POSITIVITY

Nothing made my morning more positive than laughing at those exchanges and technologically challenged faux attempts at damage control/ “transparency”

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Incoming TDM university campus promotional channel in 3… 2… 1…
:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes