Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

If you are not on the list……you don’t exist :books::key::notes:

@Jaytiss :clap:t2:

10 Likes

Go, Double Jays, go!

4 Likes

ThieAudio ORIGIN Frequency response graph

13 Likes

Your graph Looks more appealing, less dark, compared to the one from jaytiss :thinking:

Coupler variation.

4 Likes

Honored sir. Thank you. :pray:

2 Likes

And or unit variation aswell

5 Likes

You caught that huh…

you see a lot …with a cold heart

If anyone makes an assertive and emphatic statement on their own behalf…whether positive or negative… they will inevitably be challenged at some point…

to impugn someone else’s statement is human nature and humans take great pleasure in it…or so I’ve noticed

Faux?..I thought you were British

I was angry that day…but now I’m passive

1 Like

This iem reviewer vs reviewer drama is hilarious. You can tell who is on whose side and who is being chastised. The thing I find more amusing is the fact that some reviewers can completely have difference of opinion on a good vs bad iem but that opinion is respected. While on the other hand, a different reviewer would get called out for having a different opinion. Definitely shows that a lot of shit goes on in the background.

I know it’s not ideal or possible for the reviewers to have to spend their own cash on each iem they review instead of being given said iems for free, but realistically that would be the only real way to get unbiased opinion. Things can only truly suck when you spend your hard earned money on something.

3 Likes

What…are you nuts Kenyon…they have to procure their own shit

I’m not paying for their gaiety

2 Likes

Even then, beware of something else that can happen, often on Head-Fi…

Let’s say you spend several grand on an IEM. Your own money. And it sucks. You now desperately need to sell that IEM to someone else. Are you actually going to say that it sucks?

Or wax lyrical or at least vaguely about it, and then when you list an expensive niche item you are more likely to actually have takers?

12 Likes

Drama is wack, I came from a country exposed to Japanese and Korean drama shows lol. I’ve had enough to last me till I die

You gotta just vibe and chill nowadays man. Lets all just enjoy what we got and will get

Basically I’m turning into an ascetic waiting for the Deuce

4 Likes

That also makes sense. Especially from a reviewer that wants to get rid of it and make back what they lost.

1 Like

I completely agree. I also wish there was no drama but it seems to come from the background in which we know nothing about. That just makes it harder to trust reviewers but that is why you have options to hear all perspectives

1 Like

Yeah to be honest, I only watch reviewers to see how they like sets nowadays

For the most part nowadays I just decide for myself lol cause whatever man I’d rather hear it myself

3 Likes

That’s the thing that sucks for most of us. We can’t try them out for ourselves so we have to get some perspective.

1 Like

Really enjoying Origin, such a warm fun sounding Thieaudio release.

9 Likes

was that intentional…regardless…appreciate replacing that dude with Layne :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

I don’t know man, Mark aka Superreview touched on this with his “My 5 favorite iems prove I’m BIASED” video. You can be positively biased for your own purchases too.

Queue that Oprah meme handing out biases. Lol

IMO, transparency of bias >>> lack of biases

6 Likes

I see this in a lot of gear sales. Every time I see someone sell their Goat iems because they have too many on hand, provides a good chuckle.

4 Likes