Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I think Timmy used feedback at CanJam to bump up the bass when he first brought around the DaVinci. Totally legit.

Also just paid for my Deuce. My second FF I’ve purchased.

I’ll have a soft spot for my first, always, but Deuce being my second makes a lot of sense (also fits the name :joy:)

Maestro Mini with their collab face plate.

Re: driveability, I feel like Maestro Mini was super easy to drive. This one being dual DD should still ring true, I can’t imagine it wouldn’t.

Off the Deuce topic, By the way, forgot to update. bringing it back to the Xuan NV.

Bought it for my niece and talked a co-worker into getting that set as their first entryway into IEMs. They both love it. Niece was all about her Bose and Sony Bluetooth headphones and now she carries her Xuan NV everywhere she goes.

8 Likes

Yo these are so dope. Love the color scheme. I have a soft spot for the OG blue swirls, but this is dope too!

4 Likes

Oh those look dope. Total fire :heart_on_fire:

5 Likes

All aboard

where’s my fuckin ticket

6 Likes

Did you just email them using the website contact? I want to pre-order too.

1 Like

yea go to the website and contact them about the hbb collab. they will reach back and offer an invoice to pre-order.

2 Likes

Phone connected to Questyle M15, my DAP wasn’t charging that weekend lol.

2 Likes

Seems like that DAC is pretty comparable to the xDuoo Link2 Bal Max in terms of power… I think…

Here’s the link for the Deuce pre-order.

Ordered mine for my birthday present 29th August. Whoop! Whoop!

6 Likes

Bought Deuce

Everyone buy Deuce

12 Likes

Purchased the Deuce.

Who can resist a boutique-collab basshead set at $199? With $80 SPC preorder bonus cable?

Wtf

6 Likes

So the first 150 pre-orders get the cable for free. With already a bunch gone at CJ, these might be gone before the weekend :sweat_smile:.
(got my order in as well)

4 Likes

Guess they got tired of people spamming their inbox with manual orders so they added it to the website :smiley:
Got my preorder in.

5 Likes

@DaveE Thanks for posting the link. I found the pre-order link from xitter post that HBB put up.

I was with @domq422 on this, I wasn’t sure how much bass tuck I was interested in, then I saw this.

5 Likes

@hawaiibadboy let me know two things and I go to buy your collab:

First, the final tuning is “Sample Fatty 6”?

Second, is it properly vented? Can you confirm? Because I’m sensible at air pressure.

Thanks.

Is this the final tuning or not?

1 Like

Yes, it has proper venting/pressure relief. It has to for the “Bass cannon” tech Fatfreq uses.
The final graph has a pinch more midbass and 4dB more in sub bass :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Yeah i guess. They havent responded to my request but as it launches in 6 days i’ll just wait and order on the day.
cant pre-order from their web site.

Ordered the Beast! :joy:

1 Like

animated-karate-master-bowing-csz4bkb1m6pmcxjh

It kicks hard.
The Singapore boys got skillz and that bass system they use is pretty nuts.
I’m blessed.

9 Likes

Upgrade Cable comes in 3.5mm Jack…not a deal breaker for most but kinda surprised at that :man_shrugging:

1 Like