Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Fat Freq collaboration purchased now the wait…
Wish it was a 4.4mm for the red cable but feels a bit ungrateful to complain really lol.

4 Likes

I’m not…the red cable that came with my Scar pre-order is a joke…came off the monitor the first day and disappeared into that red case that I haven’t seen since as well

1 Like

I’m cool with that, overpaid for one of the few remaining phones with a 3.5mm jack recently so might as well get some use out of it :smiley: (as long as they’re not too hard to drive)

2 Likes

14 Likes

what web site did you use to pre-order?

No pre-order for me Andy…I’m not putting myself through that again

then off it goes to Chris for his John Hancock :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Just the fatfreq site, the same link DaveE posted above - are you having trouble with it? It’s a standard shopify instance so it should be pretty seamless, but I already had a shopify account since other stores use them too.

Is it $199 USD preorder or $216? $216 USD is the price it’s showing for me.

2 Likes

Showing £167.00 :uk: with the Silver 'Blood’ Cable here :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I think before the link they were billing preorders at $200, and since there was demand and they added the link, it’s been $215.

This is my theory as their response to my email was to send me the link, and it was $215 when (unless people round down when they talk about prices) people invoiced prior seemed to pay $200.

1 Like

FF charges 15 for ship/hand

both my orders had it

Cheers
Order placed via that link though interestingly it didnt work from their web site directly…at least i couldn’t get it to work or even show a pre-order page…maybe the snowball has gathered pace already?

2 Likes

Yep, thats whats on my invoice plus £18 shipping

1 Like

Price for me was $215 + $24 shipping.

I’m wondering if a pre-ordered set comes with two cables?

Stock + Silver Red Pre-order cable or just the Silver Red replacing the stock-cable.

A little bummed it’s 3.5mm.

4 Likes

Yeah why…no need :man_shrugging:

If its one of the Sony´s I recommend upgrading to a dongle like the jcally ja3/ja3 or the qigom q1a.
The Xperia 5V that I have has a very high output impedance at around 5ohm (and 0.5vrms but likely due to eu volume limit).

No, shipping was on top of a $215 starting price.

1 Like

HBB Fat Freq

Unit price was 216.00 USD
I opted for the DHL shipping option which was +50 USD.

1 Like

I’m in first time buying blind but something about hbb gives me confidence to just go for it. I love bass and I trust that it should be good all around fun set!

1 Like

$216 USD is the price I’m getting before shipping. Shipping adds another $23 USD.

2 Likes