Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

That’s the second person to say $216 since it was definitely $215, it’s gone up a buck I guess!

1 Like

Looks like fun to me , I’m in :wink:
240.79 with standard shipping

2 Likes

animated-karate-master-bowing-csz4bkb1m6pmcxjh

1 Like

This was a moment…sitting next to two gents at the FF table (one of whom, lent me a dap to power scarlet - thanks again if you read this) - listening to the collab. Both took em off at the same time and within seconds of each other said they want to buy it. pause…

…FF scrambles into gear to write down details.

Hades - hbb going back to his roots. Deuce, mid-fi balanced bassy boi for the masses - From what was said around the table, think folks found the price point very easy to make a move on. I’d say GL but it’s finding legs of its own, best wishes.

6 Likes

snap
They changed the pre-order number too. When I looked yesterday it was at 150 total and now you can see that 150 is crossed out and has been upped to 500 total. Looks like they saw the demand and realized that 150 was gonna go fast. Also might be why the price was upped a little.

6 Likes

When I was ordering from FF the price fluctuated a few dollars everyday because the exchange rate was in flux between SGD and the US dollar …

almost 100% increase in ship/hand is a little concerning for some…I guess

1 Like

Today is World Drowning Prevention Day…

teach your children how to swim…how to avoid panicking…and most importantly…keep them within eyesight at all times…only takes a minute to regret something that will haunt you the rest of your life

6 Likes

Word. Gonna teach Kai to roll on back, use lungs as life preservers and chill…difference between a crazy story and dying is keeping your cool.

6 Likes

If Stevie Ray Vaughan had an asian wife…

3 Likes

Mine was $216, with $23 shipping ( there were two options, I took the cheaper one ). I am fine with that. I have been debating over a FatFreq for a while, and this is way more in my price range.

12 Likes

Did the same thing brother🤙

7 Likes

Yeah, Canjam changed the whole plan. I think they sold about 50 of em there on 2nd day. I had no idea so much stuff got sold at Canjams.
That was pretty stupid of me actually…
vZChmU

6 Likes

CanJam’s fierce in that respect…Hypes/hints, folks get their ears on + social media = :fire: and I thought I was old :joy:…Glad you’re killing it thought bro :+1::smiley:

7 Likes

I even had ear molds done at NYCJ last year…quite a bit of hawking goes on trade shows

you should see what goes on a gun shows…holy shit

3 Likes

this double DD will be my 3rd FF…could have been my fourth…but I’m realistic…I know my advanced ears do not warrant 3k monitors so the GM was nada right from the git

I’ll go 2k tops… for an indulgence that will never fulfill any yearning in my life

5 Likes

Dude…you should come stateside with the fam

you’re more than welcome to stay at my place…have a detached bungalow overlooking the lake that runs along my property…you’ll have a blast

March is Canjam around here

6 Likes

There is so many vendors there and discounts and products. You can get great deals or pick up demo/show units for high end gear.

Someone I met picked up the Woo Audio WA23 while there, basically saved a few grand doing so. And all the Chi-Fi vendors have all that product on the floor for demoing and availability to just buy it right there.

3 Likes

Now you know why there was a Z-Reviews booth at the show to demo and sell the HarmonicDyne Eris, and also why Crin/Timmy etc go to CJ Singapore for similar reasons.

3 Likes

Aye time to hustle and…

3 Likes

@hawaiibadboy

I already purchased Deuce but I noticed they do not detail the driver config (2DD) on the product pre-order page. We had to get that info from you :slight_smile:

I was wondering if you are allowed to disclose more about the drivers? Mainly wondering about driver diameter and perhaps material is you have that information?