Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Man spend +1/2 mill £’s on a car and it comes with a whack sound system…Yanni gets a nice upgrade, not as dope as yours Chris but a lot better :sound::+1:

Cat is out of the bag! Interested to see what price point this will be.

ZiiGaat x HBB Arcadia
47529_prize1727405777

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m not even getting into it until Fatfreq gets back to me and nails this 3rd try at a delivery date

4 Likes

Just talked to Fatfreq…
Jesus…they are actually gonna hit it. Some of the custom etching is being lined up but 5000 sets are being prepped as we speak :100:

12 Likes

That’s a lot of cables haha
Edit: on further inspection, are those all sets? Man, they are really clipping along!

2 Likes

They def cookin’ over there.

I had a feeling that 5000 pre-orders would bog them down. I think any manufacturer with 5000 anything would bog them down too, it’s to be expected really. It also seems like they’re rocking with the small team they’ve always had. With all that being said, communication is key. For the folks waiting they should have a distinct timeline sent out every other week IMO. A clear-cut plan that sets the buyer’s mind at ease. Having the collaborator on speed dial does make sense, for sure though.

5 Likes

Oh no, they’ve already packd up and preped thousands.

Yeah god bless that girl whoever she is :heart:

6 Likes

Crisis averted? Cause damn

4 Likes

Yup.
They are putting in work. That vid was from while I was chatting with them at 11pm their time. :+1:

5 Likes

I didn’t realize it’s such a lucrative position

Now I have to persuade KZ for my own collab… :wink:
the KZ xToecutter…

$18 ultra budget set…volume is the key for name recognition

because anyone with business sense would not start their collab career with a $300 set… let alone a $1100 one :man_facepalming:

Make it a TWS and have the stems look like this:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Hahaha, call them “Toeclippers”

1 Like

Toecutter…get it right…Toecutter

not Toenailcutter …not Toejamcutter…just plain Cutter

with a Toe on it

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Just got the last email from Fat along with this video

11 Likes

Suffering from success

Can’t wait to get mine!!

6 Likes

Why would you want to cut a toe? That’s not right.

quentin-tarantino-face

3 Likes

Just curious, did fatfreq contact anyone regarding the engraving yet?
I thought I ordered early enough for it but I didn’t hear anything so I guess not.

1 Like

Because after 10…you run out of fingers

2 Likes

2 Likes