Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

I asked them myself a few weeks ago. I got the following response:

Congratulations! Your order is among the first 150, so it will include a metal case with a personalized name engraving. The standard template for the engraving is “Handcrafted for [Your Name].” The “Handcrafted for” is our standard template so I’d not be able to change it. However, you can choose the name or nickname you’d like to include. Just let me know your preference!

This was on the 1st of september and I got that reply less than 12h after I sent my enquiry. But because they’re going full turbo atm to get the orders prepped I don’t know how fast you’ll get an answer now.

2 Likes

I was in contact with them a little while ago and during the conversations I told them what I would like engraved on my box, and they replied that they would pass my request on. I have heard nothing from them since and so I am assuming they have done so. We shall see!

Well they be selling these at CanJam SoCal?

That’s more detail than they’ve given me about engraving requests out of the 2 times they’ve replied about it. I am one of the 150, but still no email to check with me, maybe from what you’re saying they’re defaulting to our name unless we give them a nickname to use?

I might email them today to check, I don’t want my name on the case as it happens. Completely honestly I’m probably going to ask for “your mom” or something like that so that it’s a fun case to own, and if it’s sold or gifted the red case would be just as cool for the next person.

4 Likes

From my understanding, They will not be. Just samples there I think for demoing.

1 Like

Someone in my original vid comments said
“Good luck selling 150 of those ugly things”
EDIT: Is the DJ Khaled?..that Beard fits him well…iykyk :grimacing:

giphy (68)

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’d probably buy whatever product is called KZ Toecutter…hehe

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy

Bases loaded, bottom of the ninth. Walk off Grand f’n slam.

Also Grand Maestro Anniversary may be one of the best things I’ve heard too. But Deuce at that $250 price point is a win.

17 Likes

Do tell, do tell…

4 Likes

At $250, it’s a no brainer for me right now. It’s so good. Bass competes with sets way up there. Just everything. So good.

11 Likes

Oh shit! I always thought you were from Poland. Oh man being smart in Russia right now is a very bad time I’m afraid. I was checking the US and Canada’s immigration stance towards Russians right now and looks like no dice. :frowning::frowning:

Here’s wishing you can find a path out before it gets too bad over there :pray::pray:

1 Like

Vs Scarlett Mini?

2 Likes

Versus Titan?

3 Likes

Scarlet has more bass but I think Deuce is better all rounder and works for a bigger variety of a library.

5 Likes

Titan is bassy but boring to me; I tried the impedance adapter and it basically gets you there but with more overall warmth that’s still super clean.

5 Likes

That’s what my bank account wants to hear. Any chance you got to Duality?

Not yet, their booth section has been crazy. I just got to check out a few of the MusicTeck stuff and AME Mousa is also a banger.

4 Likes

Saying the Titans are boring to you is absolutely villainous.
Completely heinous.
Stright blasphemous.
Utterly dastardly.
Wholefully unbelievable.

But I respect your opinion :wink:

11 Likes

sweet-lou

4 Likes