Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews (A Million views?) Part 3/4

Hope everybody enjoyed their weekend

22 Likes

Very guud.

16 Likes

f9a2a2d6-d0a4-4907-85a7-a9c20f1f7119_text

1 Like

What is impressive to me is all the favorable comments from CanJam this weekend about how well the Deuce sounds, and in all the pictures itā€™s just been the Deuce plugged directly into a source w/o an impedance adapterā€¦

Just a crazy thought on my part but I donā€™t think the adapter is going to be required or needed.

7 Likes

I got to hear Duece, and kinda agree. Itā€™s a nice tune and seems pleasant for the few moments that I got with it. The 4.4 impedance adapter is helpful, especially for some other items. I ordered early and am excited to hear it at home.

7 Likes

The adapter only came into life because some dingleberrymunchers on headfi started throwing a hissyfit over the wording about the basshelf iirc.

It was never needed in the first place. I still think itā€™s a bit weird that Fatfreq buckled over that, but hey, now weā€™re getting something extra. I might not use it on the Deuce, but I have some other iems here to play around with the adapter.

7 Likes

I thank the dingleberrymunchers!

4 Likes

:joy:
I think Facebook is the toxic/bad for the hobby venue. (see: ANUS)
Headfi actually has become pretty decent

1 Like

I abandoned facebook 6 or 7 years ago (and most other ā€˜social mediaā€™). I highly doubt that the folks on facebook can outdo those that dwell in /hpg/ and /iemg/ when it comes to toxicity and being batshit insane.

2 Likes

See what now??

I have not had the pleasure of that place :upside_down_face: I know a crew that is on there and behind the edgy facade is a few very cool dudes Looking at you Franko šŸ«µšŸ»

Trolling doesnā€™t bother me cuz Iā€™m a troll :imp: but people who take their miserable life out on iem or people they are jealous ofā€¦.everyone knows it when they see itā€¦ thatā€™s cringe :grimacing: but hey every time they pass a mirror :mirror: they get to see who fucked up their life

1 Like

Oh boy, I am just glad I donā€™t use FB anywhere near as much as some people seem to. Either way, you really need to come to the Shenzhen show next year. I think Iā€™ve convinced Lillian to also hold a mini Linsoul show before/after this one so it will be a few days of cool getogethers.

2 Likes

You are not missing anything besides same set being reviewed by 20-50 people in same week.

Cool, I saw the pics of the food ā€¦Iā€™m down for a Shenzen meetup :100:

4 Likes

Since losing my Next Iā€™ve been lost, Iā€™m hella excited for Deuce and Congrats on the success :slight_smile:

Another banger set no doubt, one I hope replaces even my mext, I shouldā€™ve never gotten into BC sets lol

1 Like

The addiction is real. Beryllium and a Good BCd are my vices. Sorry about MEXT. Was stolen or lost?

1 Like

Whatā€™s that :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Just noticed I completed 100+ days in this website. I joined this Forum , because my friend invited me and I had no clue about the existance.

Hifiguides is the best place to meet and talk to new people. HeadFi is great to learn new stuff and share works & impressions. Facebook is a bitching place right now. Discord is scary. Reddit is dead.

But by far , I am enjoying this website more than any other place.

12 Likes

ā€œGeneralā€ threads on 4chanā€™s /g/ or ā€˜Technologyā€™ board. Itā€™s a hideous hivemind up in there, as one would expect from most Generals on the boards.
Edit: I donā€™t know about ā€œsuch sights to show youā€, but plenty of suffering to be had there haha.

5 Likes

Your suffering will be legendaryā€¦even in Hell.

One of the greatest lines ever :100: :ghost:

3 Likes

lost to some stupid accident lol

Man Beryllium and Good BCs are my jam too, I still got my UP chilling out in my room

Man someoneā€™s gotta make an IEM with BC Rumble and UPā€™s Slam

1 Like