Best-looking headphones?

similar version featured in the video game control, the accuracy to real life i cannot judge

1 Like

PFFFFF HAHAHA word tho. It’s like a double edged sword

1 Like

Yes. Cool, clinical, precision German engineering.

I did work with Porsche Motorsport in North America from 2014-16, and its commitment to engineering and trickle-down technology to its street cars from racing was so impressive. Made me a Porsche enthusiast for life, too.

Now, if I could only afford one … :slight_smile:

Also funny that Sennheisers remind you of a Porsche. The gorgeous metallic sparkle blue on my Moondrop Starfield IEMs reminds me exactly of my favorite World Rally Championship car of all time, the Subaru WRXs of the early 2000s that were painted in World Rally blue. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They look pretty good. Maybe not the best, but damn good.

While I adore my Lawtons, they look downright goofy on my head. The cups are about 2 inches, the frame about 1/2 inch, and the pads about 1 and 1/2 inches. That’s about 4 inches of headphone on each side of your head. They make you look like hay Arnold.

For me it’s the Auteur. That grill design is just too good.

3 Likes

I’m a sucker for the black over black/murdered out look, the Elex just look incredible imo. Even more so than the new newer MGs.

2 Likes

Argons mk3 w/protien pads, Focal Clear MG, Meze Empyrean, Rosson Rad 0. All tops for looks in my book. If i wanted people not to notice me I would buy airpods max or bose qc35’s lol

1 Like

on the affordable but discontinued side fo the spectrum I;ve always loved the looks of the B and O h6 sleek enough to be a fashion can, versatile enough to fit many outfits, compact enought not to be a hassle and most importantly sounds good. image

2 Likes

I would say Focal makes one of the nicest looking headphones.

3 Likes

Yeah, it seems like the flatter they are against your head, the better they will look when wearing them.

2 Likes

Agreed, I used to have 650’s in part because of how they looked. Maybe the Drop HD800 when it comes out will look ok. I know that they aren’t the best all-arounder’s, but it’s worth it to not look like Doc from Back to the Future or something.

1 Like

I think I actually had that Walkman back in the 90’s. :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, those headbands are a deal-breaker for me. I had Ether C Flow’s, but returned them because of the sound and that goofy strap.

1 Like

I can’t unsee it now, haha.

Yeah I sort of agree with you, from an outside point of view they’re not really the most fashionable due to their sheer size. But the craftmanship and beautiful woodgrain sure makes them pop.

I should have made a clear distinction between yeah these are pretty and these make you look like you’re wearing dumbbells.

1 Like

Klipsch HP-3 are quite beautiful imo.

8 Likes

For indoor use it would be a ZMF headphone but if you cared about what people thought it would be a nice IEM such as the Legacy 3 with the clockwork pieces.

Oh yeah, I forgot about them. Among the most beautiful hedphones ever built (imo).

The wooden ones are super classy and elegant.

1 Like

The ebony ones are just a really dark wood actually. I dig the walnut ones.

1 Like

Meze Empyrean and Focal Utopia. Much sexiness.

Abyss 1266 only on Halloween.

1 Like