Best-looking headphones?

So this is breaking the rules of the thread…sorrynotsorry.

The Abyss 1266:

Has always made me think of a skull crushing torture device you’d see in the likes of a Saw movie:

Least graphic picture I could find, lol.

7 Likes

Do we have a thread for world’s ugliest headphones for those to go in :thinking:?

4 Likes

Lol. I wouldn’t call them the ugliest.

Also, would not stop me from listening to one, either, hahaha.

1 Like

Might not stop me from listening to one, but it might stop me from buying one, lol.

On topic, here’s a pic of my Lawton Bolivian purpleheart chambers on my TH900 in good light:

Mark Lawton does an outstanding job on his chambers. They all look great.

9 Likes

Gets serious consideration right there

1 Like

Again, showing my bias here, but I fell in love with these at first sight. And they sound as good as they look!

9 Likes

I think any Lawton cups can be added to this thread. They don’t even have to be attached to a headphone :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wet dream. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I know looks are subjective, I know not all of people can consider this as a “best-looking headphone” and I know I am a bit biased since I have been using it recently. But ever since YOU people convinced to go and get these back then, I just cannot stop anymore! I cannot escape it! With its looks of being minimalistic and just simple looking, I think to me, these are one of the best to look at.

I know it might sound weird but, the looks of these headphones and it sounds, correlates to me as a person, like yeah I might look boring and pretty plain, but once you get to know me in a way or you saw things from that person in-depth with sincerity, you will know at the end of the day that they are awesome in some ways. I don’t consider myself such as that AKA awesome, but I am just giving an example that I think that connects me with these and therefore I consider as best looking.

6 Likes

Were those engineered for Frankenstein? They look like they would be a perfect fit for him.

5 Likes

Agreed.

They don’t look attractive in any way. It’s the two-part headband for me. Why is there that knob-like think on the top?

Focal makes beautiful headphones, as do ZMF!

2 Likes

Focals! CHEAP! Get em while you can! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just a follow up. I got my hands on my Elegia today. Wow…Even being among the most “plain” of the Focal line, the Elegias are real lookers…

2 Likes

Simple wood metal and leather

3 Likes

I can’t see a picture of Meze Empyreans here, so here goes. Photo is from Audiokey Reviews.

10 Likes

They are so pretty that it’s pretty much not needed to mention them. We know they hold the design & look crown.

That’s not a headphone, that’s a handcrafted hypercar.

1 Like

The backs of those cups remind me of Moroccan filigree :heart_eyes:

1 Like

To kind of circle back to what the op was asking, I feel Grados look very nice on the head depending on how well they sit on your ears. The headband is super low profile, the frame is thin, and the wood or metal cups look very nice. I also really like the retro style aesthetic they have.

4 Likes