Best-looking headphones?

While I agree they’re both gorgeous, there’s not a snowball’s chance in hell I’d go running around in public listening to either of them if/when I own a pair…

1 Like

Indeed. But the spirit of the OP was best-looking to be seen in public with.

OH, my bad. I just read the thread title. Sorry.

Technically off topic but :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

No need to apologize, @Resolution , it’s just that’s why the thread hasn’t been full of ZMF’s and Lawton cups from the beginning… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, which is why I don’t understand why they were posted, either…

I mean, the Kaldas Research RR1’s look spectacular in the Bespoke finishes. Can we all agree?

5 Likes

I used to get compliments on mine at work from random customers. They are a great headphone for the price.

I think the Focal Clear professional (OG) not MG are one of the nicest looking headphones ever made.

2 Likes

Ok.

I really like the looks of the Denon AH-D9200 but when wearing them i just look goofy, especially with the headband-sock that i bought to make them a bit more comfortable.

But in the end I don´t care at all because I don´t look in the mirror when listening to music and the fact that the headphone alone looks gorgeous is enough for me to be at peace :smiley:

1 Like

5 Likes

My father had the ugliest looking head phones when i was a kid. Realistics. huge drivers. Huge head band. The foam inside the leather like pads had completley disintegrated or was never there. Basically felt like wood jammed against ones ears. Sometimes the worst needs to be acknowledged too.

1 Like

I think the coolest looking I’ve had are the Ws1100is (aka Ricardos)

3 Likes

Old thread but here’s my take on the best looking, best sounding cans for out and about, Meze Liric.

4 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

My travel bluetooth headphones, I like how these look, simple

1 Like