Bi wiring w/ A B connection on amp?

Just for shits and giggles I would like to try to bi wire my Klipsch rp-600m with the A & B terminal connection on the back of my amplifier? I know there are a lot of different opinions on bi_wiring… would love to hear all those different opinion? Some say there is a Sonic different some say there is not???

1 Like

I hear the mod is to remove the metal bracket and connect the top and bottom post with copper wire.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you supposed to remove the plate before you bi wire?

1 Like

Or maybe I’m not understanding you correctly LOL I know the plates on the Klipsch are not the greatest

1 Like

Depends on the quality of the crossover to be honest. I have my Klipsch RF-63 bi-wired, but I don’t have any others bi-wired. It’s also down cost and aesthetics.

Also yes, you should remove the plate before bi-wiring.

Yep.
I62-Term2as

1 Like

Will I have extra wire I’m going to give it a shot

Oh now I see!

Watched a podcast and the guest suggested this because on the lower end speakers the plates are usually not pure copper/brass. Couldnt hurt seems like something worth trying.

Learned that fake brass has a green tinge from DIY toilets.

Also I’m running a Cambridge a xr100 and I Have A and B speaker input so I was figuring I could buy wire the low end driver to speaker a and then the tweeters to speakers B

1 Like

Yeah that makes sense they’re probably copper-coated bullshit Chinese crap

You should just run them both separately from the same grouping to be honest. Speaking of Cambridge, they have an article on their website about this very topic.

1 Like

Im cool with chifi you got to cut cost somewhere to bring to the affordable market whole thing.

1 Like

Oh don’t get me wrong Chifi has some very impressive audio equipment I was just relating to the actual plates on the Klipsch rp-600m

1 Like

Thanks man I’m going to give it a shot I had the extra wires so what the hell right?

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

You’re welcome, good luck and have fun!

Yes that’s what it’s really about!

Hows that cambridge amp? I got klipsch RPs but was thinking of getting elac towers.

So far so good with the amp it is a little laid back which is good for the Klipsch… it has enough power I mean it’s is a hundred watts per Channel. I also have it hooked up to a shit Modi 3 running off my laptop right now. Trying to decide on a decent CD player.? Also eventually I want to get a turntable any suggestions on a decent CD transport or player that is not expensive?

1 Like