Biggest Soundstage in iems

Its great! enjoy.

1 Like

Thx! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok so the TRI I3 sounds interesting but how would it compare to say something like the EJ07 or Clairvoyance?..as these two are in my sights and I donā€™t mean just soundstage but overall detail etc?

I can see it is at the top of your IEM listā€¦ The expectations just got up!

1 Like

At the peak of the mountain of iems :joy:
Having 9 different tuning filters also means it should suit a lot more people than ordinary iems.

I am also very very very excited about the A7 thats coming in like 4 months.

Looks great!
That could be next (even though I ordered the Thie Audio Legacy 3 yesterday, and these today + 4 different cables).

1 Like

Why is LZ A6 (or previous versions) not mentioned in this or other fora, beyond a minor remark?
They are not cheap, but also not expensive and if they are that great, I am surprised they seem to be more of a secret, than a known IEM.

head-fi has an extensive coverage, but this forum and headphones.com has nothing, beyond the few remarks you have done here.

1 Like

I guess itā€™s just a hidden gem. There are lots of other brands and iems out there so not a surprise that something this great is more unknown.

1 Like

Can we count Audeze iSine series? I havenā€™t played around with many IEMs but my iSine 10s sound huge when I run them off my desktop amp balanced.

1 Like

I believe the reason why there is not so much deserved attention to the LZ A6 is due to the mainstream success and hype trains for other products in the market. LZ A6 is an IEM known to those of us who actually care about soundā€¦ not bs and hype trains. The filters are also a game changer with the A6!

I havenā€™t got to test it, but I know from Head-Fi that itā€™s amazing

2 Likes

It is on the way from China with DHL, so I am quite exited!

1 Like

Hope you like it as much as I do!

1 Like

The biggest sound stage Iā€™ve heard on an IEM is the MMR Thummim, by an absolute mile. Unbelievable stage, like nothing else. (And yes, quite a price too)

1 Like

There is just something so absurd about paying that amount of money for an IEM. In a speaker, if the driver goes bad, you can replace it - just like the surround rubber, and all the other parts.

In an IEMā€¦ youā€™re pretty much screwed.

Now, I know there are people who really donā€™t care about money, and that this doesnā€™t represent a problemā€¦ but just looking at it from a realistic perspective, no way is it a worthy investment.

Or am I too paranoid hahahaha?

Iā€™m of the same mind about expensive Iems. And more if theyā€™re a Chinese import.

1 Like

Oh theyā€™re absolutely absurd - but most of the worldā€™s top tier stuff is absurdly priced.
It still delivers the best and biggest soundstage Iā€™ve ever heard in an IEM. The question wasnā€™t whether it was a bargain or not. :wink:

Agreed a high end IEM is small change when it comes to speakers and a few HPā€™sā€¦if IEMā€™s are your preferred listening choice and you have the :dollar: then why not?

2 Likes

Any updates? A new king maybe?

Fiio FD5 maybe? Highest entry with Soundstage info on Gokus list.

Fh5s, also ā€œopen backā€

Final A4000, soundstage budget winner (after Joshua Valour)

Tri i3 pro, less warm/bloated. May help with soundstage.

KZ DQ6

According to what Iā€™ve owned and the budget levels:

1. Blon BL-05s (Azla SednaEarfit Crystal tips)
  2. Mangird Tea (Azla Sedna Earfit Regular tips)
  3. Moondrop Variations (Spinfit CP155 tips)
1 Like

EJ07. Not even a contest. Not wide, infinite.

1 Like