Binary Dynaquattro

This is one I’m excited for. I figured we could start a thread on it for those interested.

5 Likes

The sophomore iem from the brand that brought us Chopin. Weird, almost 8 months since they released Chopin. This thing has been cooking for a while.

4 Likes

4 DD :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: looking forward to it eagerly. Hoping it launches at a good price.

1 Like

I wanna know more about that 2dd+2ba+2est they’re also working on!

3 Likes

I heard this at the CanJam SG and I loved it with all my heart haha. Can’t wait to get one.

6 Likes

Do you have any more info on this?

2 Likes

Don’t they revise tuning after these events ?

1 Like

They can it is up to the brand. But since everyone there who tried the Dynaquattro loved it, they might not have,

Just what they posted on their fb and twitter, I think it was around CanJam SG as well

It will come after Dyna Quattro.

You did say that you don’t particularly remember it’s tuning but any recollection on whether it was neutral leaning towards bass or treble?

Multi DD iems the thing now or something?

This after the 5 DD 7hz Artemis.

I can tell you today because it just got cleared from the customs :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it’s finally here!! The package itself is stunning.

6 Likes

Need pics! And a graph if possible.

1 Like

Wonderful. Finally we can get some impressions.

1 Like

I have been listening to it all evening today. Sounds quite good, well-defined, crisp, and has good weight and speed to the bass. Vocals and other frequencies sound quite clear and defined. Loving it so far.

I will make the graph first thing tomorrow morning.

5 Likes

WTH is this :grin::grin::grin::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:
Sorry I don’t know what model is this

Here’s the graph bro. I am new to the graph thing, i hope you dont mind any mistakes i do haha

Here it is on my Squig:-

Here are a few images:-

8 Likes