Binary Dynaquattro

That’s a pretty good graph. Promising.

Still no word about pricing and availability?

From what little I know it would be south of $400, maybe around 350. Release date might be arriving soon since samples have started reaching people.

Pricing is under 300 usd (source, hifigo).

4 Likes

Binary,Binary… Nothing interesting, the market is oversaturated :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

That would be really good.

1 Like

$300. I was excited that Binary is experimenting with drivers and crossovers but I’m slowly starting to think that these might be just another pair that plays safe.

1 Like

Graph! Only had it in ear for a few. Showing Chopin to show contrast.

2 Likes

Yeah… On second thought…

2 Likes

Well no offense but…I hope one of you guys messed up with the graph here otherwise the qc is crap.

1 Like

saw @gadgetgod 's unboxing reel of dyna quattro, the face plate looks interesting. his first impressions are very positive as well. but his unit graphs a bit different then all the above. now I am worried about the qc. hope binary will clear the the air and release an official graph.

1 Like

Remeasured, different tips.

4 Likes

Mine was using memory foam tips. And like I said, I am no professional when it comes to making graphs haha

Do we have official graphs yet?

Not sure i can share it but yes I have seen it and the one from @gadgetgod and the remeasured one from @Jaytiss looks correct.

3 Likes

That’s reassuring

Yeah actually he might have used silicone or some other tips before. I have read to only use foam tips for measuring haha

Foam is likely the easiest tip to start with. However, I believe the majority does not use foam so if u want it to be slightly better in terms of cross-reference-ability, u should use silicone.

1 Like

silicone on my coupler always lacks bass and delivers a different graph.

Then something is wrong.

i guess i am not able to seal the coupler properly with silicone tips.