Binary Dynaquattro

Try with m sized tips, should be the easiest.

2 Likes

TRI Clarions is easy to get to seal and stay put in the coupler.

1 Like

Will try brother. Thank you for your suggestions.

1 Like

np, gl. Take a pic when you do since its easier to see if anything is obviously wrong.

2 Likes

Sure man, I will do that tomorrow, I feel like I should get some sleep tonight.

2 Likes

I think you can take multiple measurements with various tips and see how the average looks like?

You take several to try to match coupler peak to 8k but dont need to average it afterwards.

So the DynaQuatro, is a really solid iem so far. Here are some quick thoughts.
Fit is way different than Chopin, not as dainty, but nice.
Bass, is excellent and fun. Deep and rich as it comes.
Mids and lower trebble are impressive, I love it. Vocals pop, and I really dig this iem
The upper air is excellent and airy for a Dynamic driver iem. It’s probably the weakest part of this iem, but it’s not terrible and the music is wonderful on it. It’s nice.
The accessories are very nice as well, I’m super impressed to what they include.

This is a solid iem and I’m very impressed so far with it. It has fixed a lot of issues that I have with Chopin, and is a really fun fantastic set.

5 Likes

Dyna Quattro is here.

7 Likes

Is it a GizAudio collab like the Chopin?

1 Like

Not a collab afaik.

2 Likes

It’s 100% solo as far as I know.

1 Like

I’m also searching for the graph, and the price of course.

both jay and gadget measured it

1 Like

I agree. While I would have liked to see Binary take a different approach with the 4 DDs, they played it safe, and the result is a really good IEM. Personally, I would choose the Dyna Quattro over the DaVinci, as it aligns more closely with my preferences. The bass on the Dyna Quattro doesn’t overwhelm and feels more balanced compared to the DaVinci. Although the mids are slightly better on the DaVinci, the difference is marginal. Additionally, the treble on the Dyna Quattro extends better than on the DaVinci.

2 Likes

It it a Chopin upgrade then ? And how much does it cost? The price on HiFiGO seems to be random filler digits.

1 Like

The price isn’t official. I do find it a big upgrade to Chopin. Pretty much any fault that I had with Chopin it was fixed with Dynaquatro. It’s one of my favorite iems, and I’m chopping at the bit to share with ya’ll. Written and video review are ready to go. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice my set is close!

2 Likes

What issues did you find in the Chopin that were fixed in the DynaQuattro?

1 Like

Yes… lol XD

Less 5-6k, deeper richer bass, better fit, better cable, better case, cooler design. Swappable cable with a better feel. Flat two pin cable, better build quality of the iem as well. Right now Dynaquatro is like my favorite iem under 1000. So good.

I see one on your squig. Any thoughts on it?

4 Likes