Binary Dynaquattro

Thanks for the reply, man. Saying it’s the best under $1000 is quite a statement, but I can’t disagree. I have one myself, but I’ve been swamped with work and dealing with a family health issue that required travel.

Here are my early impressions: The build and design are excellent. The bass is fantastic—deep, rich, and textured, with a satisfying rumble that doesn’t overpower the mids. The mid-range is the highlight for me, with vocal forwardness that’s reminiscent of the Studio 4, without any harshness or sibilance. The detail and separation are impressive, and it has a wide soundstage. My only wish is for a bit more air, but otherwise, I have no complaints.

I agree it’s superior to the Chopin in every aspect—more detailed without the BA timbre, coldness, or thin vocals. It’s also better than the DaVinci for me, suiting my preferences for a wider range of music. The DaVinci sounded overly bassy in comparison, and the soundstage was too intimate. The vocals don’t have the same clarity or balance of the DynaQuattro. I need more time to compare it to the Juzear 61T, which is currently my reference at this price point. Do you have any thoughts on how it compares to the 61T?

5 Likes

The Juzear 61T is more neutral. The Dynaquatro to me hits that perfect balance of fun vs neutral for my taste. I got to test some fir iems today and man. Dynaquatro just crushes them.

I’m not saying it is drastically better than other, but to me it’s a special set and does a lot of right things. Basically perfect bass, mids, and only minor issue is the air. A lot of good iems out now. Fun times.

It definitely needs more air. I Coukd see the next iem that they do being exceptional by adding an est, pzt, or tia driver. Could be great.

4 Likes

Favourite set under $1K ? Damn, my set is on the way. This sparked the insect in my brain lol

Till now the best set I heard under 1K is Twilight. Let’s see.

2 Likes

Its a impressive set mine came in yesterday.

They need power maxing out the Cayin N3Ultra on 4.4 high gain.

The sound scales up sooooo much with power

I love vocals on a Dynamic Drivers so natural so effortlessly presents.

Bass is that perfect mix of sub and midbass

Sometimes wish for more treble extension and air.

Lets see how they break in with more time on them.

First Impressions hell yeah my kind of IEM!

5 Likes

Yea, it does scale with power. 4 DDs at play.

1 Like

Your image of N3 Ultra makes me want mine back :frowning:

3 Likes

Updated w search function yeah!
My OXIX XM5 is my goto then N3Ultra then Kann Max Then M5Ultra then IBasso DX180 thats how i cycle though my daps, for best pairing.

2 Likes

I use Qudelix T71 > Dita Navigator > XD05 Pro > D16 > RME ADI 2 Pro.

I start with the least powerful (Navigator) and what I consider to be neutral (T71) and then move to more powerful sources to check how the IEM / HP reacts to power.

I pair all my IEMs with LP6K + Aroma a100tb in the end for the ultimate sound test.

I’m yet to find another amp that is as good as a100tb for IEMs.

2 Likes

Now that’s a bold statement.

2 Likes

Do you have a review or any short thoughts on the Quidelix T71?

1 Like

It’s a solid set that doesn’t disappoint. I really like like it. Excited for the reviews to be able to be posted.

2 Likes

Out on the 16th/17th I was told and under $300

Its everything I was hoping the Penon Quattro should have been.

5 Likes

Oh yea!! I can put together my thoughts on T71 and share it over the weekend!

1 Like

Penon Quattro was a guilty pleasure IEM for me. :sweat_smile:

If it’s $300, I would definitely pick Dyna Quattro over DaVinci any day.

6 Likes

That sounds great!

1 Like

What is it that you prefer over the DaVinci, asking politely just to know as I was considering the DaVinci based on what I’ve hear about its bad control, tone and texture and decent sub bass, mids that are quick punch and treble that doesn’t bite too hard.

1 Like

@Delta9K here’s why.

2 Likes

I would take the DYNAQUATTRO 10x over the DaVinci.

I find the mids soo much better Tambre and tonality with a dynamic driver over the BA used in the JizVinki

Love the bass of this Binary, perfectly weighted and blanaced still on the plus side :grinning:

Treble again very well done and this is where the DUNU has the edge in stage and layering.

But overall the DYNAQUATTRO is a more cohesive and organic sounding IEM no contest IMO for my preferences.

The Chopin fit was horrible for me and this one couldn’t have been beter sculped for my ears.

Only thing I changed was the cable to give a bit more pop on the top end I switched out to the IVIPQ 253 Silver/Palladium cable.

9 Likes

My unit is on the way. Finally can see what the praises are all about. A new amp is on the way too, lets see

2 Likes

Is it a bit u-shaped with warm neutral tuning?

1 Like