Binary Dynaquattro

Sounds about right

1 Like

is that N3 ultra in the background?

1 Like

Yes it is live that DAP

Count me among those who prefer the DynaQuattro over the DaVinci any day. The reason is simple: while the DaVinci’s bass is great and enjoyable, it’s more than I personally prefer. This means some genres like rock, metal, and certain pop songs (female vocals) are not the best music to use with the DaVinci. However, it’s excellent for movies, soundtracks, hip-hop, and EDM. Another thing is with time I discovered that the DaVinci’s bass can feel overwhelming at times, and like I said before, I wish the mid-range were more prominent to balance the sound.

This is where the DynaQuattro shines. It offers high-quality bass that’s less overwhelming (but still awesome), a more forward mid-range for better vocals and instrumentals, and treble that’s more natural sounding (zero sibilance) with a balanced timbre and tonality. The DynaQuattro also has a different soundstage presentation compared to the DaVinci. The keyword for the DynaQuattro is balance—everything is harmonized for a more natural sound. There is something about the timbre and tonality of a dynamic driver that is hard to explain.

In short, while I enjoy both, the DaVinci has its moments, but the DynaQuattro is something I can see myself using every day with all my music.

6 Likes

Just to add, if bass is your priority, the DaVinci will be the better IEM for you. That’s just my opinion. Both are great IEMs, and I enjoy each of them for different reasons.

1 Like

gets me excited about the Dynaquattro.
Havent heard DaVinci though.

I would take the DYNAQUATTRO 10x over the DaVinci.

It’s a great set, really nice mids. One of my favorite sets under 1000 if not my favorite.

I can see the need to cable swap but the stock cable is pretty decent. I love the easy to change out terminations.

3 Likes

I will also have the Onix XM5 in transit in the next few days. Super excited to get my hands on to that one.

2 Likes

Sweet player congrats.

2 Likes

Yes Bro, I am still awaiting the shipment to be made haha. Kind of excited to get my hands on to that one.

My notes tonight after forcing myself to critically listen to the DYNAQUATTRO

Call me impressed after 4 days of burn these things keep getting better.

On the ONIX OMFG!

4 Likes

Sometimes it takes a lot of effort to not relax and enjoy listening to music and critically listen especially when the gear is really good. I start off determined to critically listen and then few tracks later, I unconsciously just enjoy and then again I remind myself to critically listen. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly thats how i know i am digging a set. When the music keeps pulling you in.

1 Like

You have a good handwriting man!!

1 Like

Recently borrowed a SuperMix 4 from a friend and let’s just say that it was extremely easy to critically listen to it and very hard to enjoy. I think the success streak got to Simgot and they released a dud.

1 Like

I hope this would the case for me too. I rarely enjoy music when the review is pending.

1 Like

2 duds the EM10 was worse and $440

1 Like

Looks like you reached lower mid-fi Nirvana. Though it’s like endgame for me haha

2 Likes

Supermix 4, idk why a few people are praising it endlessly :frowning:

1 Like

A most excellent question :thinking: more people should be asking.

Not really a mystery in the world of reviewer political agenda.

People can talk shit about suppliers and brands that dont align with thier interests or colabs.

Speak poorly about distributers and thier marketing but on the other side they are just as guilty if not more so.

I am glad I have my moral compass still pointed in the right direction.

Its plain to see others have lost thier way and shamless hype thier way to the next YouTube paychecks.

4 Likes