Binary Dynaquattro

Be careful so it isnt the regular K11.

1 Like

lol nah I know, I’ll be extra careful

1 Like

All i saw on amazon was l30 v2. It has 4.4 and 6.x. my iems are 4.4 and the 3.5. Getting back to the dynaquattro i plan to use it for my pc, eapecially since i found on my ka17 i have to have at full volume high gain to get decent sound. My 61t sound great listening in bed or in recliner and i sometimes switch to the tangzu heydays for a slightly more forward vocals.

So, using a plugin dac amp might be an acceptable solution. Is the l30 ii what you are referring to? Any other recs? Tha f11 r2r looks interesting, although i am not educated enough to know what r2r is…resistor to resistor? How is that different.
One quick thing that irks me is in this audio stuff amazon isnt showing year produced…makes it hard to know if it is new or old tech. Not that newer is always better, but with no place to go try stuff and having to blind buy knowing the year would be helpful. Guess i will just watch a few more reviews, read forums, and hope yall comment!

L30 lineup is just an AMP, does not have a DAC so you would need a separate DAC for it. The Fiio K11 lineup has a dac AND AMP so that is an all in one kit. I wouldnt recommend the R2R version for a newbie as it isnt going for a reference sound (has upper-treble roll-off afaik).

The regular K11 would be better for you. When it comes to sources, newer doesnt really mean anything as you just want it to measure well. Although you dont have too many options if you want a dac&amp kit in one.

2 Likes